Chapter 7

~Vanessa~

I hung out with Christine for the rest of the day, however I was concerned. I hadn't seen Veloces all day and I know that's unusual when it comes to him. His Beta, Clayton, told me that he was out on a run. He was frusterated about something so he suggested he went on a run. I couldn't help but think about Alpha Jeremy's wolves attacking him or rogues attacking him.

I ran my hand through my hair, why am I suddenly worrying about him? I've hated him for the past three days and all of a sudden I'm worrying about him?

"Don't you dare try to shove your feelings away. Nessa, these aren't my concerns flooding your mind. They are your's." my wolf said.

"I know, but...I'm not in love with him. I don't want to be. He's a monster." I replied stubbornly.

"You don't even know him."

With that she blocked me, leaving me even more confused and annoyed than before. I growled and fell onto the bed, staring at the ground. I snapped my head up when the door slowly opened, revealing a very tired looking Veloces. He looked at me before quickly looking away. He shut the door and grabbed a towel, walking into the bathroom. After he shut the door I sighed, my wolf is right. I barely know him, even though he's already abused me.

I got up and walked out, needing a glass of water. I sat in the kitchen for another fifteen minutes, just staring at the table and holding the glass. He told me to stay away from him because he doesn't want to hurt me, then why did he? This question took over my mind, making me even more curious. Why did he change after the meeting with my father? I liked that Veloces more than this one. He looked so...broken tonight. I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose, he's a very confusing Alpha.

I walked back up to the bedroom and hesitated at the door before pulling it open. He was already in the bed, sleeping soundly. I closed the door and crawled in, making sure I was a safe distance away from him. I closed my eyes, relaxing as sleep took over.

"Ow, what the fuck?" I hissed, sitting up.

I screamed when two bright blue eyes glared at me, my heart pounding against my chest. He growled as he raised his hand, claws evident. I swallowed and scurried from the bed, running towards the door. However, he grabbed my leg. I screamed, trying to get away from him. Pain erupted as he snapped it, a growl escaping his mouth.

This can't be Veloces, is it? I clawed at his hand, drawing blood but he didn't budge. He grabbed me by my throat and slammed me against the wall.

"Whore." he spat before knocking me out.

"Vanessa?"

I groaned, the pain starting to make itself known.

"Vanessa, please, wake up!"

I snapped my eyes open, screaming when I met Veloces' blue ones. I shoved him off of me and slammed myself against the wall, panting as I stared at him with wide eyes. He rubbed his head and looked at me.

"What was that for?" he whined.

I bared my teeth, "You fucking attacked me during the night!"

"What? No, I didn't. I was downstairs taking care of attackers outside. Someone was in here?"

"It was you! Stop lying!" I spat, digging my claws into the wall.

He slowly got up, "Vanessa, it wasn't me, I swear!"

"Right!" I laughed bitterly. "The other day wasn't you either!?"

"Vanessa, please-

"Get. Away. From. Me." I growled out as he took a step closer.

He frowned, hurt in his eyes as he slowly put his arms down. "I didn't attack you!"

"Yes, you did! It was your blue eyes!"

"Please, I'm not the only god damn werewolf with blue eyes!"

"But-

"No, I didn't attack you! Why would I?"

"I don't know! You killed your mate! I wouldn't exactly be surprised if you attacked me!" I snapped.

He glared at me, his eyes dark. "Stop acting like a spoiled bitch for once! Goddess, are you even hearing yourself? If that was me then I wouldn't give a damn about you this morning! I would have just called the pack doctor up to take care of you!"

"How should I know I can believe you? Huh? You told my father you would make sure I was safe yet you claw my face. Then you attack me at night! You're a monster!"

"I am not a monster!" he retorted.

"Yes, you are!"

He growled and punched me across the face before grabbing my jaw, he went to say something but his eyes widened. He let go and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I winced, rubbing my cheek. Damn, he has a hard punch. I watched the door for a few seconds before slowly getting up. I winced and fell again, oh yeah, he broke my leg. I growled, I hate his guts.

"Vanessa, what happened?"

I looked up to see Christine running over, "Veloces punched me after attacking me last night."

"Damn it, come on, you need the doctor."

"Fine."

~Mystery POV~

I grinned, Veloces is going to pay for what he did to me. Kicking me out of the pack because of something that had happened a long time ago. I'm going to ruin his life, just like I've been planning to for a long time.

Author's note: Who is this new guy or gal? I'm sorry if it sounds rushed or confusing, after the book is finished I'll be editing it. Which means some parts will be cleared up a bit. One question...

How many more chapters should I drag out the abuse? This is the fourth day she's there, I was thinking like one or two more chapters before I do something else with them.

Pic of Christine up top.