Chapter 23

~Vanessa~

I slowly sat up and stretched, wanting to go for a run as I felt my legs cramp up again. Man, being lazy is pretty hard. I looked out the window and groaned, I wanted to run or at least sit out there. However, Mr. Alpha doesn't agree with me getting up unless it's to shower or go to the bathroom. Even then, he'll stand outside the door to make sure I was alright, more like make sure I didn't try escaping. Yes, I've done that once or twice...maybe three times.

"Veloces, can't I at least sit outside?" I pleaded him, shaking him awake.

He slowly opened his eyes and sighed, "You woke me up to complain?"

I nodded quietly.

He raised an eyebrow, then he only smirked and rolled over. "I'm going back to sleep."

"No, you're not! Get up now!" I said, smacking his shoulder.

Of course he ignored me, jerk, so I did what anyone would do. I screamed. I burst out laughing as he flipped out and fell out of the bed. I kind of felt bad when he smacked his head on the nightstand, but it was still kind of comical. He sat up and rubbed the back of his eyes, flashing me an annoyed glare.

"Someone got up on the wrong side it seems." I teased.

He let out a breath, "No, someone's pain in the ass mate decided to sound like a dying monkey and scream."

"Hey, I do not sound like a dying monkey!"

"Fine, a screeching monkey."

"Veloces!"

He chuckled, "Karma is a bitch, huh?"

"Yeah, and she's my best friend."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"OW! IF YOU WANT TO HAVE PUPS, DO NOT PUNCH ME THERE. SON OF A-

"Love you, darling!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

If looks could kill, I'd probably die about five times in a row right now. Veloces got up and walked towards the bathroom, more like waddled. He then slammed the door shut, mumbling a "fucking, hurts, fucking, where is this damn shaving cream?"

I laughed quietly then sighed, the room becoming silent again. I glanced at the floor, seeing all my clothes scattered around. I grinned, well, if Veloces won't let me get up then he can do it himself. I sat there with a grin on my face, waiting patiently for him to get out of the bathroom. After about ten minutes he finally walked out, looking hot but also a little less annoyed.

He stopped when he saw the grin on my face, he furrowed his eye brows and looked around. "Um...are you okay?" he asked, seeimg hesitant to walk over to the bed.

"Yeah, just...um...well, my clothes are all over the floor and I'm not allowed to get up." I stated, slowly smirking.

He froze and turned around, "No. I am not cleaning up your clothes."

"But honey, I'm not allowed to do much with these ribs." I replied, pouting a little.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Just wait till Friday and the maid-

"No, I'll be healed by then but also....this is annoying me. If you want me to leave you alone then...you should clean up these clothes."

"Baby, you do know I don't want you to leave me alone, right? If I did then I would have left your ass a while ago."

I folded my arms across my chest and glared at him, holding back a smirk as his eyes flashed with fear. We did this for a good five minutes until he sat on the ground and started folding my clothes. I grinned.