Actions Speak Louder Than Words 2

TW: Acts of Brutality

Vladimir

It's the first I've requested for someone to be kidnapped without planning on hurting them.

I can't help but chuckle at how she's going to react seeing she was kidnapped by me.

"Boss Jada Evans, this is her right?" Immediately I looked up from the laptop screen in front of me. Why is he asking me that now? It's been an hour since I requested her here.

"Someone is on their way to Jamaica to follow through with my orders right?"

"Ye-Yes boss"

"Well isn't it a bit too late to need that information, Ivan? But, yes that is her."

"Right."

I get back to typing on my laptop but Ivan still standing there is starting to get distracting.

"Can I help you?"

"N-no boss, it's just... never mind" he answered turning to leave.

"Ivan come here" I sigh massaging my forehead.

"You're new here so you don't know or unless you but you aren't afraid of death. Either way, you don't raise your boss's suspicion and just leave. What is it that you were going to say?"

He took a deep breath before speaking.

"No offense boss but, Jada is black you're taking her to Russia, how do you think she is going to cope with the racism?"

"No offense taken Ivan. What makes you think she's going to live here?"

He kept silent searching for a response.

I continued with my work and he left my office.

A smile makes its way to my face as the thought of her visits my mine. Well, that should be interesting.

________

I hear the faint voices of people from behind the door. And there's no questioning who's doing the arguing.

I don't suppress the chuckle that slipped past my lips. She's unintentionally funny, to be honest.

"It's ok Mum I had a feeling she would be like this"

I closed the door after dismissing one of my helpers.

Her eyes never left me and neither did mine leave her. Her gaze was filled with pure anger. I smiled knowing my overly calm behavior made her irritated even more.

There's just something interesting and funny about seeing her angry. Then again, she's unpredictable.

Holding eye contact, she shoves the tray of food from beside her and then proceeds to say something in her accent
I don't quite understand.

Jamaicans do have a confusing accent. It's like speaking English but blending the letters. Unique?

"Eat" I ordered responding to her actions. My order went in vain as for the first time since I've entered this room her eyes left me.

It didn't go to her food. She must really hate me. That's her favorite Jamaican breakfast.

The next thing I see is the TV remote being hurled at me.

Dodging it, it connected with the wall. Hard.

Before I could get a good look at the object to see if it was shattered I was somewhat frightened by the hard sting on my cheek. What? When? Why?

________

"It must be difficult when having to speak to her at a time when she wasn't the world's nicest person."

The old lady chuckled.

"Dealing with her doesn't seem to be for the weak," she answered continuing with her mopping of the floor.

"If only you knew."

"Boss, izvinite, eto srochno" Ivan spoke with worry dripping from his voice.

Guess that the long-awaited conversation between Ms. Vorchlivyy and I won't be held.

Too bad. I really did look forward to that type of entertainment.

________

"Get out" I ordered Ivan before properly knocking out a few of this man's teeth.

Ignoring his babbling and his need to talk, I continued reigning down my left and right fists in this man's face.

The time for talking passed a week ago when I invited him to chat. He disrespected me by not showing up and responding, and did nothing to clear the rumours that followed his name.

His screams and pleads got louder seeing me reach for the batton that was propped up against the wall beside the closed door. To none of which I responded to. Irritating right?

Using the bat I broke all of his fingers. After dislocating a few of his body parts, I had my time with the control of the shock collar around his neck.

"Please Vladimir, Kill me." he sobbed.

"Christ Vladimir!"

"Ivan, get out and close back the door before you understand the consequences of interrupting me."

"People who has connections with this guy and helped him to steal from you are here. They're also the ones he's been giving information to them about your Mafia"

The audacity. They clearly don't care about him, the impertinence of these people are going to make the message coming through him stronger. Which only means more pain for him.

I take up my next tool of help which is this lovely hammer.

_________________________________________

JADA  (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara