Birthday Girl

Vladimir

It's been a while since I last interacted with Jada.

All the better for me.

That didn't mean she didn't make her presence known like the Drama Queen she is.

What if I misinterpreted her actions? I mean... it's Jada; short-tempered, short-tempered, short-tempered, and short-tempered. Would she act that way because of a few derogatory remarks and sentences thrown at her by a blonde who's not even half as pretty as she is?

Or was she just jealous? But then again it's Jada; Short tempered and confusing.
The picture she paints to the outside world is one of her not being able to stand me.

But at the same time allows me to finger her, compliments me in ways no one has before, and randomly leads me on.

Childish.

What's even more Childish is the fact that I'm here reflecting on every one of her Childish behaviors giving them second guesses.

Tomorrow is her birthday. For once in a while, I think it would be cruel for my guest to spend her birthday at my home after begging to go home.

Home however is not where she is going though.

A place that fits her behavior in my eyes.

I opened her room door revealing an empty room.

Maybe she's in the restroom.

I knock on the door hearing no reply or no sounds of movements.

She's not in here.

"Jada?" I called out walking through the halls and heading to my room.

No response.

I wonder how she'll react upon receiving her gift.

"Jada all this is bori-"

There she stood. On the balcony in one of her many mini sundresses that complimented her long legs and the tone of her skin. In her world admiring the view below from where she stood.

I just know what's going through her mind.

She seemed calm. Perhaps, it's not time for any of my crap. But, I don't care.

"Vorchlivyy?"

"Vladbitch, what?" She asked in an irritated tone.

Regardless, I continued.

"I got you something."

Creasing her eyebrows, she looked up at me.

"For?" she asked now slightly intrigued.

"Your 22nd birthday"

"Why?" she seemed puzzled.

"Jada, are you insulting me? I mean if that's your way of saying no it's ok I can give it to Mis-" Without waiting for my finished response, she tore the envelope from my hands eagerly opening it.

I watched her and waited for her reaction after she finished reading it.

"A trip to Disneyland?" She asked. Confusion was written all over her face.

My smile which was ready to turn to laughter immediately disappeared upon seeing the wide smile that created wrinkles under her eyes.

She was happy?

"Vladimir! Really?!" With overflowing excitement, she screamed.

I thought she would at least try to throw me over the balcony for my 'not funny' joke. The last thing I expected was for her to be excited.

JADA  (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara