Toxic

"Yuh sure?!"

"Yuh sure?!"

"Jada, gwaan nuh man yuh nuh hear mi seh wi stay yah suh" My mom answered smiling lightly.

Mi just feel like mi nuh fi leave har here by herself. But, she doesn't want to go with Vladimir and I, and I can't force her.

"I love you" I spoke embracing her in a tight hug and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Love yuh too mi daughta"

I smiled, after leaving the house with Vladimir.

"Where are we going?"

"Depends. Do you want to meet my mother?"

"Why not? You met my mom."

"Alright then, we're going back to Russia."

3 days again???

"I'm going to go back to the same house?"

I can't help but ask every time him come to Jamaica him change house...

"Do you want to go back to the same house?"

Hmmmm?

"No?..."

"Then we can go to another one."

Alright, Mr. Rich.

Kinda want dem drug mi again and speed up the process.....

___________

I sat up carefully lifting Vladimir's arm from off of my waist before leaving bed to empty my bladder.

We arrived two days ago and today was the day I was going to meet his mother.

To be honest, I was kinda nervous, and at the same time, I wasn't nervous. Mi nuh know how that guh.

I looked at Vladimir's figure and then at his phone on the beside table.

Hmmm?

I picked it up along with my phone and headed to the living room. I was going to prepare breakfast shortly anyway.

He still didn't ask me about the missing key. Well, the last person he'd expect to have it is me. And even if he suspected me, how was he going to ask me for it?

I opened his phone and once again, no security. How ironic.

He is a gangster; they always have something hiding.

I checked recently opened but apbut ps, nothing. He also, didn't have any extra apps downloaded. So which app did I see the cameras on?

I checked his calculator nothing. No hidden apps. Bro was good.

I typed my date of birth nothing.

"Jada?" his voice called from the room.

Frightened, I quickly closed all apps I visited and placed his phone on the couch.