Obsession

Jada

A small smile made its way to my face as I headed to my apartment.

It was a Friday night. No work tomorrow and the day after that. Which reminds me I need to visit my parents. It's been a while.

I closed my door and removed the luggage from my hands before heading to my room. First, I was going to shower then, I was going to order takeout, and then Finish watching Good Girls for like what the third time?

Outer Banks start hurt mi head. Cyah dealid that right about now.

"I want you na, na" I sang to myself carelessly strolling into my room.

"Who me or Alex?" I heard simultaneously after flicking the light switch which frightened the absolute fuck out of me. Mi think a duppy eno.

The fuck?

"Why're-What? I locked the door, how?"

How the fuck him get in here? Bro voice just deep for no reason..

A small humour-less chuckle erupted from him as he got up from the chair in front of my desk striding toward me.

Him think this is funny?

"Vladimir, don't play. How did you get in here?" I asked taking a step back not wanting to be too close to him.

"Your door wasn't locked."

He's lying I know I closed the door. I did close the door.

"You're lying..." I shook my head in disbelief. I double-checked like I always do before I go to work.

Maybe Tash came back here for something. But, why didn't she close the door? Suppose a never him but someone else.

"No, Jada. They were open....just one push. How else would I have gotten in?"

I mean it did make sense Tash also has a key to the apartment and she has valuables here. She probably stopped by and forgot to close the door.

I'll tell her to be more focused next time.

"Fuck! Mek mi guh check if everything in here." I exclaimed quickly walking off.

"I already did"

"you don't know what's in my house you've only been here twice in specific rooms"

"Oh, yeah I remember the sound-"

"Shut the fuck up" I answered leaving the room.

___________

"So why'd you come?"

"Can't I come to say hi?" he asked adjusting his seating.

"you know I have work, Vladimir..... How long have you been here?" Really thinking about it, how long was he for...

"2 hours and 47 minutes" he answered looking up from his watch on his tattoo-covered arm.

"When did you arrive?"

"Around 6:30"

I nodded. Does he not get bored? I know I would be bored if I was at someone's house for that long. To make matters worse they aren't there.