Chapter 2

Alex's POV

"Hey freak!" Luke said excitedly. His grip on my shirt collar was tight so I couldn't simply push him away and make a run for it. I could knee him where the sun don't shine but when I really think about it, I'm too short to do that.

Why is every male in Liz's family so stupidly tall. I swear, all of them are above five foot ten inches! Why did I have to be born so short?

"Hey I'm talking to you, freak!" Luke growled, slamming me again. I let out a small groan, looking up at him annoyed. For someone that's supposed to be patient, he sure is lacking it. "Luke, leave my friend alone!"

People walked to their next class ignoring us or grinning at the scene. Liz pushed her brother away, or tried to. Luke was much bigger, heavier, and stronger than her so he didn't move an inch.

Turning to her, Luke scowled at his sister. "Fuck off, Bee! I don't even know why you're friends with this omega." He roughly shoved her away so hard that it caused her to fall the floor. "Leave Liz out of this, moron!"

The second that sentence left me, Luke punched me right in the face! Great. Now my nose is bleeding and blood is dripping down my face and onto my white shirt. I just washed this shirt! Do you know how long it takes to get blood stains off a white shirt? A very long time!

"My your own business, omega!"

"And why would I do that?"

"Cause if you don't, I'll have to teach you a lesson." He grinned.

"You can teach? I'm surprised, seeing as you failed the sixth grade TWO times." That made him mad. Just then, the bell rang and multiple pairs of feet made their way over to us. I couldn't see them but just by their scent, I knew who they were. "What's going on here, Luke?"

Turning my head, I saw the Alpha's first born son, Arthur Stone, his mate, Ashley Smith, and a couple of their friends (Blake, Evan, and Jordan). Arthur had his arm over Ashley, another hand in his pocket as they walked over to us. "I knew I smelled something disgusting, it was the omega."

Jordan giggled, plunging her nose. The others laughed at the joke, stopping a few feet away. Liz glanced at them then back at me, a fearful expression on her face. "Say, why are you here, omega? I believed I told you to not come back to this school."

I seriously believe he has dementia or something. One day, he tells me to never come to the school and the next he's tormenting me, asking why I wasn't at school. He's all type of cuckoo. "You told me to be here a few days ago. Honestly, are you so stupid that you can't even remember what you said multiple times in the spam of five minutes?"

Arthur's eyes darkened, his hand clenched into a fist as he stared at at me, shaking violently as he tried to control his wolf. Good Goddess, me and my big mouth. One day that thing is gonna get me killed.

Sigh, why did I have to inherit my mother's stubbornness and blabbermouth.

With his eyes twitching, Arthur removed his arm off Ashly and took a few step forward. He pushed Luke off of me, grabbed my neck and lifted me off the floor. I immediately couldn't breathe. I scratched at Arthur's hand, kicking him as hard as I could but in the end, neither did any good. I was an omega while he was an alpha. The strength difference between us was astronomical.

Arthur knew this. He always got a thrill when being the one in control, making someone feel powerless as he did whatever he want to them. I guess thats why I'm his favorite target, I haven't fully broke yet. And never will.

Giving me a sickly smile while I glared down at him, Arthur looked slightly confused when I suddenly smiled. Mustering everything in me, I spat in his face.

Everyone gasped as the soon-to-be alpha looked completely shocked. It only took him a moment to drop me to the ground and wipe his cheek.

Looking down at his hand for a little while, Arthur looked back at my coughing form as I greedily sucked as much air into my very parched lungs. When I had my breathing under control, I turned back to look at him, rubbing my bruised neck as I grinned at him. Staring into his black eyes.

"Well, since we're already late to class, let's go somewhere more...private and teach this omega her place."

-

Author: Chapters are coming early, I don't care anymore. (Only have a few done 😒)

 (Only have a few done 😒)