Untitled Part 118

"That was reckless of me," said Advika as she turned her back to K.H. and his men. Rishi stepped towards her and held her as the black book sucked in the souls of the 12 people performing the ritual. The light left each individual's body one by one, as they froze and lost their souls to the book.

"It's over," said Rishi and the book finally stopped spinning and lay motionless on the ground.

Advika turned her gaze towards the book, her eyes scanning its mysterious pages. Rishi, standing nearby, felt a sudden chill run down his spine, causing goosebumps to form on his skin. The atmosphere around them seemed to shift, embracing an eerie, ice-cold sensation that sent shivers through the air.

"Advika," he said. "Something seems off."

In the aftermath of the fiery spectacle, Advika and Rishi stood in awe as a mysterious woman materialized before them. She donned a long black gown that gracefully trailed behind her, her crimson-red eyes exuding an otherworldly intensity. Stepping delicately over the remnants of the now-vanquished assailants, she approached the fallen book.

The woman, with her hair neatly tied in a bun, bent down to pick up the book, dusting off its cover with a practiced air. Holding the ancient tome close to her chest, she cast a final glance at the smoldering remains of the once-threatening figures. Closing her eyes, the enigmatic woman dissipated into the air, leaving Advika and Rishi in a surreal silence.

"That was Aguntuk," said Rishi. 

"So, she's basically Azazel's secretary," guessed Advika.

"So, Aguntuk brings the book back to Azazel every time someone tries to summon it." Rishi concluded.

"That means she knows that we have the book," Advika realized and glanced at Rishi. Terror evident in her eyes. She could feel her throat go dry. "And so does Azazel."

"There's no hiding or trapping now," said Rishi. "The war has begun. We need to reach the others as soon as possible." 

Advika sighed. "We can't unless this place wants us to." She dropped on her knees, taking deep breaths. Rishi settled beside her. "You need to relax. Things are beyond our control now. So, just breathe. It'll be fine. Eventually."

~~~~~~

Rutuja and Zarna stumbled, their bodies colliding with the unforgiving ground, just before Tej, Ray, and Maya. In the aftermath of the fall, Maya swiftly approached them, her eyes drawn to the small, stone-like object clutched in Rutuja's hand.

"You guys okay?" Ray inquired, extending a helping hand to Zarna.

Zarna rose to her feet with Ray's assistance, nodding. "Recognize this music?" she asked, still shaking from the impact of time travel.

"The temple," said Maya. 

"How will this object help us?" wondered Tej as Rutuja passed it to Maya for inspection. The object glowed partially as she laid her hands on it. She gasped and looked at her friends. 

They touched the stone. It glowed, except a few parts of it. 

"Adu," said Zarna.

~~~~~

Amidst a flurry of activity, Devansh and Indra ushered a group of teenagers towards a magnificent horse-drawn carriage. The carriage, adorned with intricate designs, gleamed in the soft light. The group of boys and girls, clad in matching brown pants and shirts, quickly filled the seats.

The riders, mounted atop majestic horses, nodded in acknowledgment to Indra. As the carriage doors closed, the horses took off into the air, soaring gracefully. The entire procession, consisting of 15 carriages, vanished through a white door that materialized in the air. The door closed behind them, leaving no trace of their departure as they were transported to another world.