Fire Ball

"Ouch!" Rutuja exclaimed as she stumbled and accidentally fell onto Rishi.

Maintaining a lighthearted demeanor, Rishi quipped, "Well, at least you had a soft landing." He flashed her a warm smile.

Rutuja quickly regained her footing and extended a hand to help Rishi up. As a gentle breeze rustled her hair, partially obscuring her face, Rishi's gaze remained fixated on her.

"Rishi," Rutuja spoke softly, as she reached out and grasped his jacket, drawing nearer to him. A small crab scurried by along the sandy shore below, seemingly oblivious to their presence. Without hesitation, Rishi secured Rutuja's unruly hair with a clip.

A smile formed on Rutuja's face as she questioned, "Where did you find it?"

Rishi's eyes held a trace of nostalgia as he replied, "You left it behind the day we parted."

Rutuja chuckled, "I was just ten then." Overwhelmed with emotion, she enveloped Rishi in a warm embrace. "You've kept it all these years?"

Rishi's voice filled with sincerity, he replied, "Of course I did. How could I not?" Returning her embrace, he mirrored her smile, cherishing the moment.

Their joyful reunion was abruptly interrupted as Rishi's expression shifted, his smile fading away. His gaze fixed on Daksh, who was swiftly approaching them, accompanied by three individuals trailing closely behind him.

Daksh crumbled to his knees as Ray tackled him from behind, while Maya swiftly delivered a punch to his nose. Zarna bound his hands with a sturdy rope, then proceeded to throw a handful of sand into his eyes.

"Daksh!" Rutuja's voice quivered with concern as she sprinted towards him, Rishi close behind. "Stop! Leave him!" she shouted; her plea filled with urgency.

Maya's revelation caused a momentary pause. Her voice trembled with a mix of astonishment and recognition, "Oh my God! He's the one—the person I had a vision about, the one who fought with Tej."

As Rutuja scanned her surroundings, her eyes widened in terror. A searing ball of fire hurtled toward her with alarming speed. Reacting instinctively, she swiftly dropped to the ground, narrowly evading the fiery projectile. Her heart raced with fear as she turned to see Rishi, who had been running close behind her, struck by the blazing sphere.

"Rishi!" Rutuja's anguished cry pierced the air, a combination of shock and distress echoing in her voice.

                                                                   ~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank you for the reads you all!

And if all this was real, which character would you think you'd be?