Prologue

Raven Thalassa Potter was unknown to most people. To the world she was sarcastic, intelligent, mischievous girl who one day save the wizard world and great evil but there were many unknowns about the 16 year old girl. They never knew where she was before Hogwarts, or camp half blood, they never knew where she learnt how to fight or how she was advance in magic as soon as she enter the school. There no point asking, she wouldn't give you a detailed answer she would only give clues or give you idea that it wasn't a pleasant childhood but never reveal the true extent of the horrors she faced.

Raven is currently sitting at the Raven claw table with her fellow house mate Luna Lovegood. Her other friend were scattered around the room, there is Neville Longbottom a Hufflepuff, Fred and George also known as the Weasley twins in Gryffindor, Draco, Theodor, Matthew and Daphne in Slytherin. Raven loved her friends, they were her 3rd family, camp half blood were her 2nd family and her 1st being the Avengers/S.H.I.L.E.D. which she missed dearly.

All the students were gloomy. Umbridge was slowly taking away their fun, magical experience at Hogwarts, slowly setting in rules all while the headmaster did nothing, its not like he could she was ministry approved. She couldn't wait to leave the wizarding world, hopefully take all her friends with her, she couldn't wait to go home straight to her fathers and lovers arm and seek comfort from her family. And most important to make sure her daddy did not do something crazy while she was not there.

Raven's moping and worrying was cut short by the great hall doors opening. In came in: the Weasley family, the Malfoy's, Cornel Fudge, Amelia Bones, members of the order of the phoenix, Remus Lupin and Sirius in snuffles form.

Dumbledore raised from his seat and asked in a grandfatherly tone earning many eye roll from those who despise him "May I ask why you are all here". Cornel Fudge step forwards "No idea Dumbledor, I thought this was your doing, I'm a very busy man". "I assure you this was not my doing" Dumbledor replied.

Before anyone else could speak a bright light flashing light revealing 2 group and a man wearing blue tunic and a flowing red cloak. One group screamed power as they stood not looking pleased, the man looking for Raven and the other group where a bunch of teens all piled on top of each other.

"Ouch"

"Get off me fat ass"

"Who are you calling fat"

The group of adults scream power watch in amused while the man face pam.

Raven paled seeing the groups and the man froze in shock but quickly snapped out of it. She stood up gaining everyone's attention as they look at her. "Ray", "Rae", "Ray-Ray", "Ravie", "Ven" most said with a happy smile. She went up to the group of teenagers hugging them all shocking many knowing how she dislike physical contact, she went to the man and greet him with a hug "the Avenger an co will come soon hurry with the greeting, little Stark" the man said to which she nod. She approached the group of powerful people going towards a man with green eyed like hers. They stared at each other for a moment before Raven ran forwards hugging the man knocking him back few steps, most people watched with soft eyes the rest of the hall was confused.

A man approached Raven after greeting the green eye man. His eyes were bright blue, beautiful tanned skin with glowing blonde hair. She jumped toward the man hugging him just as tight as the last giving him a soft kiss as they parted. "My love what is the meaning of this" He asked softly. "I have no idea" Raven replied.

They a portal appear with 17 man and 5 women fell from the portal one man softly while 2 women land in pose.

"Fuck!"

"Language!"

"Not now Steve!"

"Ouch!"

"What have you done now Stark?"