10

[INT. STARK PENTHOUSE- DAY]

Loki walks in, holding the sceptre. Tony casually walks down the steps, towards the bar.

Loki: Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.

Tony: Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you.

Loki: You should have left your armour on for that.

Tony: Yeah, it's seem a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?

Loki: Stalling me won't changed anything.

Tony: No, no no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one.

"How can you drink at a time like this? What is wrong with you?" Molly exclaimed, the people in the hall stared at her in shock, well except the gods and demi-gods had she not learnt anything from what just happened before? Did she have a death wish?

Nyx only looked at Narcissa and Lucius, they were the only adult she trust right now also she know her uncle Moony won't do that job right now while serious was in his dog form  and she don't want any of her wizard friend to get hurt. "Would one of you mind shutting those two up? I swear if I hear a peep out of them I will kill them, and I don't want the 1st and 2nd year in the hall along with (point to Gods, Demi-Gods Lupin, her brother, Sally and her lover) to see murduer first hand." She asked them politely and in a dangerously low voice, she was trying so hard to not take the knife in her shoe and stab them to death, she added more quietly, "Maybe after this movie I'll show them how to shut up." Those who heard her scooted away from her, the aura she was giving out was intoxicating for those who love dark magic, for Apollo it felt like he wanted to take her right then and there.

After Narcissa cast the silencing charm on the two idiots, she looked back towards Nyx who nodded in thanks, Nyx trying so hard to not show them how dangerous she was toward her Godly and wizard family right at the moment. People gulped in fear when they looked at the expression on her face. Tony pick her up and sat her on his lap as she cuddle close to him while Steve and Bucky rubbing her back to calm her down.

While the God, Demi-gods, Lupin, Serious Poseidon and Percy look at her wide eye the know she was dangerous but seeing how much she represent Poseidon when he was angry in the past scare them. Poseidon don't know weather to be proud or not by the expression on other face, while Apollo was looking at her with a lovesick look on his face. 

Loki: The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?

Tony: The Avengers. (Loki looks at him, confused) It's what we call ourself, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing.

Loki: Yes, I've met them.

Tony: (Smiling) Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breathtaking anger management issues; a master assassin who uses a bow and arrow and a little girl with extraordinary powers who is also a dangerous Russian assassin/spy, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.

"Wow you managed to piss off so many people when you went to earth. How does that feel?" Draco ask knowing Raven's angry is more scarier than anything. Let just say he is not the only one who thought that many pale at that thought including the Avengers/Agent, Gods, Demi-gods, Mutant and wizard.

"Absolutely amazing, but not for long when you have this scary little girl  (point at Nyx who narrow her eyes at him when he said amazing) to throw her knife, hammer and much more at you". Loki said as he pale at the thought when he pissed her of she throw her hammer at him.