7

[INT. BANNER'S LAB - MORNING]

Back in the lab, the egos of these people keep rubbing off each other and at any moment, the shit will hit the fan.

Thor: You speak of control, yet you court chaos.

Banner: It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb.

Fury: You need to step away.

Tony:(puts his arm around Steve) Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?

Steve:(pushes Tony off) You know damn well why! Back off!

Tony:(comes face-to-face with Cap) Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me.

Steve: Big man in suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?

Tony: Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.

"Ex-playboy" "And a dad" Nyx and Peter spoke up, looking to Tony for confirmation. Tony nodded, "Yeah kids." Now that was his identity and he didn't really mind, he realized, looking at Steve and Bucky.

Steve: I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage.

Steve: The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.

BW: Watch it Cap, one more wrong word about Mr. Stark and you will see why people call me Blood Widow.

Tony:(putting his hand up to stop Nyx) I think I would just cut the wire.

Steve:(smiling) Always a way out...You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.

Tony:(that did it) A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!

While we can see Nyx eyes glowing a dangerous shade of purple, and her hand gripping the knife on her side turn white.

Dumbledore had a malicious look on his face, a hint as to what happened to The Captain to make him immortal, this was brilliant! Maybe he can use the serum for himself! Amelia, McGonagall, Moody and Snape looked at him wearily, they were already doubting his motives and loyalties.

[OUTSIDE THE HELICARRIER]

The ramp of the carrier opens. The carrier manoeuvres next to one of the large turbine engines. Barton stands at the base, holding out his bow. He pulls out a grenade tipped arrow. He points right at the engine. Then Barton moves his aim and points the arrow about a hundred feet from the engine. He releases, the arrow flies out, but then sharply heads for the engine. The arrow is punctured onto the engine. It has a visible timer which is counting down.

Seeing this Nyx went to sit by Eric, Peter went to Tony and Bucky went to Steve. The change in seating made the Gods and Demi-Gods who were beside them confused while Hermes and Ares bounce because they sense action.

[INT. BANNER'S LAB - MORNING]

Back in the lab, Steve puffs up his chest at Tony, who just stands there, unmoving.