11

[INT. QUINJET - DAY]

With everyone okay, Hawkeye and Blood Widow unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp. Captain runs down, followed by Hawkeye and Blood Widow. Each one has their respective weapons in hand.

[EXT.FOUR WAY STREET- DAY]

The trio arrives in the middle of a four-way street. Suddenly, the city lurches to a stop. A deep, primal range bellows out. With the roar, a shadow comes over them.

[EXT. VASTNESS OF SPACE]

From the portal, a Chitauri Leviathan flies out! Carrying hundreds of soldiers, the Chitauri Leviathan passes over the trio.

"What the fuck is that!" Came from Fred and George, their mother would have reprimanded him but she was silent, much to the relief of everyone in the hall. This made everyone chuckle a little bit.

[EXT. BRIDGE STREET- DAY]

They look up, out of their element. From both sides, Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves to the sides of the buildings, sliding down. Some crash into these buildings and begin firing from their energy rifles at innocent people.

Captain: Stark, are you seeing this?

{INSIDE THE SUIT}

Tony: I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet? Is the kid alright?

Captain:(V.O.) Kid is alright, and Banner?

Tony: Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot.

Iron Man quietly flies behind and parallel with the Chitauri Leviathan.

[EXT. STARK TOWER- DAY]

Thor holds down Loki's face straight ahead, forcing him watch the city falling to ash.

Thor: Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?

Loki: (tries to look away) It's too late. It's too late to stop it.

Thor: No. We can. Together.

Loki looks at his brother, showing a sign of hope. Then Loki stabs Thor with a small knife. Thor keels over.

Loki: Sentiment.

Thor gets up, kicks Loki and lifts him into the air. Thor then slams him down, hard. Loki, bleeding rolls over the edge. Thor looks down. Loki is riding on a flying chariot. Dozens of Chitauri follow his lead.

Loki signed sadly, he wishes he could redo it all, he couldn't help his actions at the time, it was like being on autopilot but having no control of what he's saying or doing.

[EXT. BRIDGE STREET- DAY]

The trio runs behind upside taxis. They look up and see Loki taking his band down the street and fires at the street in a chain of explosions. Smashing cars and hurling people as it goes off in one final conflagration. Terrified people running from Loki, looking over their shoulders, coming straight at us. Captain America looks down the bridge.

Captain: Those people need assistance down there.

Chitauri soldiers that have land near them and begin firing at them Black Widow pulls both pistols and fires. Turns to Cap.