8

[INT. LOWER EQUIPMENT ROOM- CARRIER- DAY]

Nyx continuously crawls under the catwalk. She stops. Then Boom. Boom. Boom. The room vibrates. Rhythmically. Nyx pulls out her gun and slowly walks out onto the catwalk and spins. And then a roar. The Hulk. Nyx fires a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe that hits the Hulk in the face. The Hulk smashes the shit out of it. Nyx begins to run through the maze of corridors. The sound the monster is coming.

Finally, she reaches and a long corridor. As she runs, behind her, the Hulk tears up the hallway, coming at her. Nyx turns to see, but the Hulk slaps her into the wall, smashing into the ground. The Hulk marks his territory. Nyx looks up. A fear she has never felt beings to seep out. The Hulk raises his hand and is knocked off his feet by Thor who tackles him into the next room.

The great hall gasp when they saw the Hulk back hand her. Minerva gasp being scared for the child she came to saw as her granddaughter, same with Snape his eyes wide at what he saw.

While Poseidon and Lupin look like they age a few more 100 years, her brother look ready to faint same goes to his mother, and the people who care for her. While the Gods look at her with a new understanding.

"Thank you Teddy Bear" Nyx thank Thor for saving her life.

"It was no problem, little sister" Thor replied.

[INT. HELICARRIER AIRCRAFT PORT- CONTINUOUS]

Both Thor and Hulk roll across the floor. Every person runs the hell out. Thor looks up at this magnificent beast. The Hulk stands up and moving like a boxer, wants Thor to make his move. The Hulk makes his move. Swing and miss. Thor swings his massive hand and almost knock Hulk off his feet. Hulk keeps swinging and missing, pissing him off. Finally, he brings down his arm, but Thor grabs it and wraps around it.

Thor: We are not your enemies, Banner! Try to think!

Hulk lifts his arm up, to Thor's surprise, and he sends him flying as he punches Thor face with his fist.

[EXT. HELICARRIER PORT- DAY]

Iron Man continuously blasts broken debris off the turbine engine. It's bad, but still fixable. 

Captain:(V.O.) The relays are intact. What's our next move?

Tony: Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. I'm going to have to get in there and push.

"You WHAT!." Nyx yelled looking at her Daddy who winch, knowing he going to get another lecture from his daughter.

"You didn't!" Draco breath out, looking to his friend's dad...this man went inside a giant turbine and kickstarted it? "Craziness definitely runs in the family doesn't it?" Neville asked. To which most of Nyx's family including Godly one nodded their head in agreement.

Captain: Well if that thing gets up to speed you'll get shredded!

Tony: Then stay in the control until and reverse polarity long enough to disengage maglev and that should....