1

Kneeling behind a THRONE, a CLOTHED, ARMORED FIGURE known as THE OTHER, bows.

THE OTHER(V.O.): The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power,...

The Gods, Demi-Gods, and the wizard shared a look, what are they talking about.

"What is the Tesseract", asked Dumbledor with a twinkle in his eyes, frowning as no one answered him.

THE OTHER face a HORNED SHAPED SHADOW. LOKI. Loki is handed the CHITAURI SCEPTER, a long golden handle, fitted with a blue gem encircled with silver blades.

THE OTHER(V.O.): But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.

HIGH WIDE ON: TENS OF THOUSAND of CHITAURI stand ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns....the ground simply QUAKES.

People in the great hall were terrified. Gods were Astonied. Aliens are real!

Loki was a bit scared of seeing his family's reactions. Tony said, "So that's what happened", being more understanding now seeing the bigger picture.

THE OTHER(V.O.): The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

"What, what do they mean burn!" Molly screeched much to the displeasure of the people with sensitive hearing. Nobody replied through, it was pretty obvious what was said.

[EXT. S.H.I.L.E.D.- PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY- NIGHT]

Out in the New Mexico desert, a remote research facility is in a state of panic. It's an evacuation. A swooping helicopter flies in. Chaos. Men ins suit run around like in the typical 'we have to leave' fashion. Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, accelerating the hell out of there. A voice bellows from hidden loudspeakers.

[EXT. HELICOPTER PAD- CONTINUOUS]

Standing a few yards from the landing pad, A fed in suit with badass shades, peers at the helicopter as it lands. This is SHILD Agent Phil Coulson. Walking out of the helicopter is SHILD Agent Maria Hill, sexy, fierce, and determined. Following her SHILD Director Nick Fury climb out. Hill and Fury approach Agent Coulson.

Nick Fury: How bad is it?

Agent Coulson: That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

"What does he mean 'they don't know'!" Molly shrieked making everyone cover their ears. "They mean they don't know, if you were there you would understand." Clint said making Raven, Tony, Steve, and Maria nodded their heads.

"How would you know, you're not important?" Hermione asked with a smirk making both Percy and Tony stand up before Raven, Steve, Bucky, Clint, and Sally grabbed their arm pulling them back down into their seat.

[INT. FACILITY FLOOR- NIGHT]

Agent Coulson leads Hill and Fury through the radiation section of the facility. Hundreds of technicians and other staff run around, taking only the essentials.

The people, Gods and Demi-Gods were shock, humans/muggles are so advance? The light side was looking at the pureblood in the room hoping to see them react badly and reprimanding them, but they only saw the looks of wonder and amazement on their face. They were rightfully confused.

"Amazing" Draco, Matthew, Theo Nevil, and Lucius say, getting a smile from Raven who was thankful no one said anything bad enough to cause a fight.

Agent Coulson: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.