6

[INT. VAN- NIGHT]

Inside this particular van, Selvig and a few other soldiers are driving inside a long tunnel. With the CMS device inside, Selvig carefully picks up the small cylinder shape iridium with metal prongs and lightly places it a slot within the CMS. The CMS accepts it. Selvig looks at it, devilishly smiling.

A couple of people shuddered at the look Selvig had. Thor was saddened at the reminder of his friend that he hadn't seen in years.

[INT. BRIEFING ROOM - NIGHT]

On SHIELD monitor is a photo and record of Jane Frost. Thor looks at her, remembering. With him is Agent Coulson.

"Who is she?" Someone asked. Thor replied wistfully, "That's Jane Frost. She was my girlfriend"

Agent Coulson: As soon as Loki took the doctor we move Jane Frost. We've got an excellent observatory in Traunsee. She was asked to consult their very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe.

Thor: Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man.

Agent Coulson: He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here.

Thor: They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we...we could come here battling like Bilchsteim.

Agent Coulson: Like what?

Thor: Bilchsteim? You know; huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?

Agent Coulson: Don't think so.

Thor: They are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path.

Thor walks over to the side of the ship and looks out the window, lamenting about what has happened and what may come.

Thor: When I first came to Earth, Loki's range followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war.

Fury:(O.S.) War hasn't started yet. (Walking In) You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?

Thor: I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield,  it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain that would prize his need from him.

Fury: A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops.

Thor: What are you asking me to do?

Fury: I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?

Thor: Loki is a prisoner.

Fury: Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?

Thor doesn't answer.

Loki sighed, "Because I did". Making some people look at him in question, while the aurors looked on in realization.

[INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION- NIGHT]

Loki walks back and froth inside his glass cell. Suddenly, he stops.

Loki: There's not many people that can sneak up on me. (turn to see Nyx standing there)

"You know to this day, only you have been able to sneak up on me" Loki said, almost sadly that he couldn't best her. Nyx smirked in response.

BW(Nyx): But you figured I'd come.