3

[INT. OUINJET- DAY]

Inside the Quinjet, Steve is sitting down, holding a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University.

"Woah, who's that?" Thalia asked.

"You will see" Bruce respond wince a little bit.

Some watch the video wary.

Pilot:  (to Coulson) We're about forty minutes out from home base, sir.

Coulson stands from a chair and walks over to Steve.

Steve: So, this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me.

"What serum?" Dumbledor asked with the twinkling in his eyes.

"It's call non of your business" Nyx said with a natural face.

"Raven Potter!" Molly said.

"Watch it women, only we can scold our daughter" Bucky said with a hard glare to which Molly's face pale.

Agent Coulson: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought Gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

Steve: Didn't really go his way, did it?

 Agent Coulson: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking.

The muggle born and half blood knew who Stephen Hawking is look at Bruce in awe.

Rogers looks confuse.

Agent Coulson: He's like a-smart person. I got to say- it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was, I was present, while you were unconscious from-the ice.

"Aww look at Uncle Phill fangirl over papa" Nyx say as the hole team laugh, while Phill blush in embarrassed while Steve pinch her on the side making her pout. 

Steve moves over to the cockpit and Coulson follows.

Agent Coulson: (CONT'D) You know it's really- it's just a huge honor to have you onboard- it's...

Nyx friends from Hogwarts and camp half blood chuckle at Phill.

Steve: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job.

Agent Coulson: Oh you are, absolutely. Ah-we made you some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input.

Steve: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little...old -fashioned?

"Like you?" Suri joked, all chuckle while the light side glared , while Steve  sighed.

Agent Coulson: Everything that's happening the thing that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.

[INT. LOKI'S, UNDERGROUND LAB- DAY]

Two soldiers run down a tunnel, we hear them coming. They run into the lab where dozens of men are working, including Selvig. Loki sits and watches, spear in hand. It glows nd he transported to another world.

EXT. SPACE (CONTINUOUS)

THE OTHER: The Chitauri grow restless.

Loki:  Let them go at themselves. I will lead them into glorious battle.