The Starting Of Nyx Inanov

The scene opens to an empty street on a dark night as a figure approaches the opening pf the roar. an owl is seen on a street sign 'PRIVET DRIVE'

The figure is shown as Dumbledor. He proceeds to take out a small device from his pocket, flipping the cap and holding it into the air extracting the light from each of the lamp in the street.

"What are you doing their Professor" asked Hermione just because she must know everything. She was ignore which caused her to huff in annoyance earning a eyeroll from Raven and her friends, The Avengers were confused.

He notice a tabby cat sitting next to a wall and releases a breathily laugh with a shake of his head.

Dumbledor: I should've know you'd be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat look at him, and the camera turns to the wall. The cat turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps herd and McGonagall is revealed.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledor. Are the rumors true?

Dumbledor:  I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Raven looks down at her reminder of her dead parent. Tony, Steve, and Bucky hugged her close sensing her sadness comforting her which she snuggled into there arms. Apollo is felling bad for his love.

Dumbledor: Hagrid is bringing her now.

McGonagall: Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something important as this.

Dumbledor: AhProfessor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

There is a motor sound, and the two Professor look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the sky. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with short length black hair and bread is seen as he takes off his goggles.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledor, sir. Professor McGonagall. 

Dumbledor:  No sir, little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over the Bristol. Try not to wake her. There you go.

"How on earth is it trustworthy of a man to travel with a child in such a dangerous way?" Inquires Athena and Steve.

Seeing as they doesn't get a reply, Athena roll her eyes and Steve hold Raven closely as everyone else cooing at the baby as Raven sinks in embarrassment much to her Godly families amusement.

Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledor.

McGonagall:  Albus, do you really think it is safe, leaving her with these muggles. They are the worse really...

Dumbledor: They are the only family she has.

This causes scoffs from Raven's families and close friends.

They stop Infront of a house.

McGonagall: This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in history in our world that won't know the girl's name.  

Dumbledor: Exactly. She is better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready.

Dumbledor places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.

Dumbledor: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledor takes a letter and place it on the baby who is now at the foot of the door.

Dumbledor: Goodluck.... Raven Potter.

"I'll bloody need it, not like it helped much" states Raven, earning worried looks from those around her and snorts of agreement from the Avengers/SHILED agent who know her past.

(Fates narrating): But Raven never end up entering the house.

This caused everyone to exchange confused looks to each other as Raven tens knowing what going to happen sharing a panicked look with her Dads and the rest of the Avengers/SHILED agents.

A figure of man is seen walking up the drive towards the baby with a cigar in his mouth.

The widow family all tens seeing him on screen.

(Fates narrating): She never end up being raised by her abusive Aunt and Uncle, that treated her like a maid.

The man looks at the baby before waving someone over.

(Fates narrating): No she was raised somewhere worse.

Panic spreads across her Godly families and the Professors. Where was she raised?

Another figure approaches before crouching down and picking up the baby nodding at the man.

 (Fates narrating): Hells on earth as she would call them.

Both figure start walking towards a black van down the street.

(Fates narrating): She would stay there until she was 10 years old. With no knowledge of who she truly is.

The figures get into the van and it starts to drive down the street.

(Fates narrating): Not until someone decide to give her a chance.  

Raven/Nyx shares a smile with the Avengers/SHILED family which they return.

(Fates narrating): And she was finally saved.

THAT'S the starting of Nyx Inanov, peoples worst nightmare.