12

[EXT. SKY- DAY]

Loki watches below, motionless.

Loki: Send the rest.

[EXT. VASTNESS OF SPACE]

From the portal, thousands more of Chitauri soldiers and even more Chitauri Leviathan's fly out!

"For fucking Sake! Give them a break!" Mathew and Theo both shout to their surprise, and everyone else's as well, they barely spoke, what the hell is happening? Eric and Pietro smirked, liking these two kid.

[EXT. BRIDGE STREET- DAY]

The Avengers look up. Way out of their fucking element.

Blood Widow: Guys.

Iron Man: Call it, Cap.

Captain: Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're going to use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or turn it to ash.

Hawkeye: Want to give me a lift?

Iron Man: Right. Better clench up, Legolas.

Some muggle borns and all the demi-gods who had read the book laughed out loudly in realization, he is a Legolas!

Iron Man lifts Hawkeyes up to the building.

Captain: Thor, you've got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up. (Thor flies up; to Nyx) You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk. Smash.

The Hulk smiles a most magnificent grin and leaps, soaring high up into the nearest building, Hulk runs up the wall hits several Chitauri soldiers, snapping in half. he dives towards the building on the other side of the street, throwing the dead Chitauri soldiers towards other soldiers. The Chitauri soldiers fires at him. The Hulk backhands them, seizes them and with raw power, throws them down. In his most powerful leap yet, the Hulk flies up and is in the middle of a flying chariot traffic jam, to which he smacks them out of altitude.

"Hulk is amazing, nobody can change my mind" Ginny spoke up for the first time. Not many people knew, but she was always under pressure from her mother to be the perfect daughter. She would have probably been married off the first chance her mother got. Now she's glad to have someone standing up to her, Molly was a horrible person, probably cheating on her dad with someone they knew, but that's for later.

[EXT. EMPIRE STATE BUILDING- DAY]

Thor grabs onto the tower. Raises Mjolnir and Krakakaboom! A building bolt of lightning strikes down from above, colliding on Mjolnir. Thor aims this massive shockwave towards the portal.

Thor channels the blast and fires the electricity out at the Chitauri soldiers flying out of the portal. They're blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri soldiers convulse, drop dead to the ground. He even rips the shit out of a Chitauri Leviathan, which then fucking explodes.

Some of the people become wary of Thor while some people who have death wish looked on greedily at the thought of having such power. They were going to devise a plan to control them and win the war. While the other Gods and Demi-gods look with wide eyes at what was going on.

[INT.HELICARRIER BRIDGE- DAY]

Back in the bridge, Fury sees on his viewscreen the destruction going on in New York. Agent Hill walks up to him.