013 | Sticky fingers and bimbo bashing

—𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 explanation Percy pulled his hand over Nefeli's mouth and she was about two seconds away from biting down hard

—𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 explanation Percy pulled his hand over Nefeli's mouth and she was about two seconds away from biting down hard. He had 'shhh'd' Grover and Annabeth but led them down a hall without knowing where they were going.

Percy decided that the best option would be to hide in the first room he saw. He opened the metal door finally letting Nefeli go. She wiped her mouth over and over but it didn't work, his hand tasted of dirt and salt.

"Shouldn't we be going I don't know out the front door? Why are we going lower in the lair?" Nefeli whisper yelled at Percy while stomping down the metal stairwell.

"Shh!" Grover remarked who was in the very back of the group scared out of his mind.

"You shh!" Nefeli was so close to being in a happy mood, then Percy decided to cut off her air flow and she was a little ticked off.

"Both of you!" Annabeth scolded as they finally all made it down the steps of the dark room.

It was cold, metal was all around them. Nefeli walked backwards a few steps, petrified from the idea of being frozen in time forever with Grover.

Footsteps grew louder as the door ginger's creaked alerting them of the woman waiting to come down.

The once dark room is fully illuminated by flames engulfing the railings and lighting a path. At first they focused on the fire in front of them, but when they turned around they wished they hadn't.

The once small dark room was a massive cave full of crates and statues with screams on their faces.

"Holy shit." Nefeli breathed when she turned around and was a mere three inches from some woman's face.

Without agreeing on it out loud, they all began to run further into the cave without any idea how to get out.

Before Nefeli could go in the opposite direction of everyone by accident Percy gripped her wrist tight pulling her with him so he wouldn't loose her down here.

Grover gulped at the sight of all of the faces but he found it in himself to be brave. Someone in the group had to be and that role was always Annabeth but Grover felt like he needed to step up.

"There's three of us and only one of her." Grover's breath quickened as they walked further in.

"Four dingus." Nefeli rolled her eyes looking over the statues with curiosity.

"Nefeli no offense but what are you going to do?" Grover shrugged and continued his harsh words, "If we split up, she can't be watching us all at once."

"Asshole." Nefeli mumbled with her arms crossed and nobody seemed to notice. With Percy and Annabeth fighting for the best idea and Grover trying to cool them off it left her completely invisible.

Then, an idea sparked in her mostly empty head. She knew exactly how she was going to prove she wasn't useless. Even though she killed Alecto's sister and thought that would prove her worth.

kingston | percy jackson¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara