027 | this sick cave is smelling dank

—𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 was never a problem for Nefeli, she liked to think her memory was painfully sharp

—𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 was never a problem for Nefeli, she liked to think her memory was painfully sharp. She could tell you all that she remembered with exceptional detail, except for a few thing as of recent. What the end of her Prophecy was, why she was floating around aimlessly at the casino, how she got in the taxi, and why she wasn't able to wake up after, none of that.

Percy didn't want to push her memory, they where already so close to victory, he thought that if he did something stupid like force it out of her, more of the twisted story would unravel and his mother would be even more out of reach.

While Percy and Annabeth worked together to defeat some dude Nefeli wasn't paying attention too, she crouched down in a bush with Grover waiting for the signal. A small sigh escaped her lips, that turned into a yawn, causing Grover to yawn as well.

"Did you ever finish that prophecy?" Grover whisper yelled at the brunette from across the door.

"No." She whispered back trying to see into the matress shop from the window. She wasn't having much luck seeing in the same way she wasn't having much luck finishing the prophecy.

"Has this happened before?" Grover pushed.

"No." Nefeli bit back the bitter taste of not being useful in her mouth.

Annabeth and Percy where trying to get them into hell- literally. The heat outside was enough to make Nefeli drop dead, but the agonizing guilt that she might be withholding important information.

"Guys," Annabeth interrupted Nefelis thoughts, taking off her invisible cap and appearing in front of them, "Let's go."

"That was fast." Grover commented as the two stood from the bushes and followed behind Annabeth into the small mattress store.

"Would you prefer we take longer?" Annabeth questioned as they neared the back room where the entrance to the underworld would be.

"I'd prefer it if we weren't going into the underworld at all." Grover commented looking into the entrance.  along stair case descended into hell and he gulped.

"Dido." Nefeli Murmered from behind a shaken Grover.

"Look let's just put one foot..." Percy trailed off as he took a step, "In front of the other."

Slowly the group inched forward, there breaths equally hitched.

Just as everyone made their way down the stair steps to hell, the path was blocked for Nefeli. A liquid Portal appeared in front of her, on the other side a man paced back and fourth.