025 | Grover Does The Tilted Tower Dance

—𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 from cars blarred loud as the four teens stood still on the cement sidewalk watching the interesting seen unfold

—𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 from cars blarred loud as the four teens stood still on the cement sidewalk watching the interesting seen unfold. There was a bitter taste of defeat in Grovers mouth because he knew that soon, Annabeth would say something soon.

"I told you so." Annabeth said clutching her dagger in her hand, "We should get going."

"Sorry Grove." Nefeli sighed patting Grover on the back. Everyone knew the plan was to fail, but they left out the part where Grover would have a sad expression on his face, "Atleast they're free?"

"Free might be a stretch." Percy muttered looking at the camel spitting onto the windshields of cars piled up in the middle of Grover's great plan.

"But-" Grover paused looking over the chaotic seen with sorrow for how it turned out, "I thought..."

He trailed off, his heart beat for each animal he saw and his shoulders hung low from the weight of the worlds problems. Grover had a tendency to feel for the whole planet but it was okay because it added to his list of wholesome qualities.

Nefeli placed her hand back on Grover's shoulder to signal him it was time to go without saying it. Nefeli didn't want to leave, the hectic rhythm of traffic had caught her eyes.

"How are we even supposed to find the place?" Nefeli's brows furrowed together, the sunlight blinder her eyes so she lifted up her hand to shield them.

Since being awoke without finishing what she was guessing was an important dream, she felt uneasy. This feeling she'd never felt before, like something was on the tip of her tongue, what it was she didn't know. Maybe I need to rest, she thought.

"I don't know let's check out the giant lotus." Percy deadpanned with a sarcastic undertone and they all looked up at the building.

Having seen it, and the fact it was a giant lotus Nefeli felt her skin crawl. It was so obviously rigjt in front of her, impossible to miss.

"Oh eat a di-" Nefeli's curse was cut off by a semi-truck rushing by and honking at the other cars.

-

Very rarely did the group see something that none of them had ever seen before, something they pictured and it was nothing like that. The diner, Nefeli had never seen, Fair grounds Nefeli had never seen, The Ark, A garden shop, A train- all in all they where never all surprised at the same time.

However when Annabeth pushed the door open for everyone to walk inside they didn't make it far past the entrance before they all stood there staring with their mouths hung open.

Each of them took a synchronized step forward without realizing it, still in shock with everything in front of them. Before stepping in Annabeth gave a them a debrief of the place, they were not to eat a thing in the casino.

"So what now?" Percy piped as the group fell to the side of the casinos entrance.

"We split up and find Hermes." Annnabeth spoke like the task would be simple, "We have to split up, me and Nefeli and Grover takes Percy."