032 | Epilogue

—𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 things are not meant to be

Some things are.

And sometimes the world will define the laws of the universe.

Nefeli and Percy, their relationship, had yet to declare its category and it worried them both.

It had been months since the last time they spoke, since the last time they breathed one another's air, since they're hands had interlocked and there hearts had melted into one. Yet they still thought about it equally a lot.

The foreign yet familiar thought of one day returning to find each other still head over heels for the other, well it was a shared thought.

On that particular day Nefeli found herself missing camp more than normal, if it was even possible. She curled up in the bed of the train, shivering even under two thick blankets. Her nose shined a pink shade and the linley set in. At night it always did.

"Percy." She called out when she closed her eyes, she saw herself, dressed in a black shirt and baggy dark blue denim jeans. Like clock work she attempted to see him through dreams, however he was never asleep when she was, "Percy?"

"Nefeli," A woman, with dark brown hair and tawny brown skin called out in horror, "Nefeli?"

"Mom?" Perplexed Nefeli raised a brow seeing the woman she'd been chasing after, "Jupiter is it you?"

"Nefeli run!" The woman disappeared into smoke, the black abyss of her mind spinning.

"A son hides plain sight
A lone disgrace calls answered at night
Betrayal that keeps your chest tight
Will lead to the reunion fight
He, it is, you are right
Grace the king of Light
Spit at the God made from Spite
Made of the clouds and stars Bright
Nefeli Kingston holds a true hero's Might
return to the Orgin of your Foresight
Tell the tail you decipher from your brains twilight
Trust in Jupiter, My daughter, You will be alright."

Gathering her things without a second thought, Nefeli felt her chest rise. She was to return to camp and tell Chiron of a new son, a son of the big three. Her shoulders shivered. Her mind traveled back to Percy, was he going to be at this Reunion fight? More than likely.

Annabeth, Grover, Chiron, she couldn't wait to see them again. Mainly Annabeth. She felt the guiltiest for how they left things the last time they spoke in New York.

"Nefeli what's going on?" Wreath yawned from her side of the room on the train. The dark skinned girl sat up straight and stretched out her limbs.

"We're going home," Nefeli paused, "War between the half bloods is on the rise once more."

A/N

book two will hopefully be more organized than this! Don't forget to check it out along with a new unlocked main character to turn four to five! I will be uploading the intro chapter, the act 1 chapter, and maybe a little something else!

end of book 1, we made it!!