017 | Percy makes two Twilight references

—𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 mouth hung agape at the scene in front of them

—𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 mouth hung agape at the scene in front of them. There was claw marks over the walls, a smashed in window, glass shards over torn furious and Grover's chip bag flying free in the room.

"How grouchy was he?" Nefeli looked at Grover with raised eyebrows and fingers pointing, she had forgotten that the officer was even there seeing as he just stood there.

"I don't have claws!" Grover defended stomping his hooves on the floor. He was the last to leave the room so he seemed like the person to have done this.

"We have a witness. Said she heard it all." The officer coughed gaining there attention. Everyone of them turned their heads to see a middle aged white woman talking to another officer.

"She looks suspicious." Nefeli mumbled not like the looks of the lady. She was lying and they knew it, she had to be a monster like Alecto.

"Excuse me." The officer had heard Nefeli's words because she again forgot of his existence.

"Nothing sir." Nefeli was quick to shut herself up because he scared her.

"Are we under arrest?" Annabeth sounded heated. The last thing you wanted to do was accuse Annabeth of something she clearly didn't do before she had breakfast.

"Don't take that tone with me little lady." The office spat. Nefeli and Grover backed up knowing that this would only end badly.

"I said are we under arrest?!" Annabeth raised her voice at the officer with no fear of the repercussions.

-

"You happy?" Grover whisper yelled at Annabeth as they sat in the same booth as before ducking eye contact with the police swarming the aisles.

Upset Annabeth had her arms crossed her chest with flared nostrils and a bruised ego. She was so used to everything being easy for her, getting people out of her way and winning but this quest was nothing compared to what she knew.

"Should have gave him the donut." Nefeli said clicking her tongue in a sing song voice.

"Donut start." Grover tried to keep a straight face but smiled and giggled at the end of his sentence.

In the midst of a tense silence Grover and Nefeli laughed obnoxiously loud while Annabeth practically twitched and Percy crapped his pants.

"Shut up, the two of you. We need to figure out who did this." Annabeth brought the both of them back to normal by her threatening tone.

"A monster." Nefeli shrugged because it was the only obvious answer.

"That from a vision?" Percy asked.

"No it's from my brain." She responded with a smile and point at her forehead.

"Maybe the cops like a werewolf." Percy suggested and Nefeli started to feel like the smartest person in the room. The best part about Percy was she didn't have to feel like the stupid one.