016 | Gortho, Chunky monkey, Fatso, ect.

—𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 smothered the three with an intimidatingly tight grip

—𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 smothered the three with an intimidatingly tight grip. Annabeth was not believing it when Nefeli said she hadn't seen anything since the trip had started. When they where back at camp she was having visions back to back about Percy and the quest he was suppose to go on. She found it hard to believe they just stopped and she had every right too because Nefeli did infact have another vision.

But something was different about this prophecy that was revealed when she dozed off on the train. Her father was the one to deliver this message meaning it was more important than the others. Something inside her told her that she should just give in and explain it to Percy.

Percy started to clap rhythmically like he did when they were at Medusa's with the same smirk that Nefeli fell for. The sound alone brought Nefeli back to that moment when she realized her horrible feelings for Percy.

"Percy do not." Nefeli threatened with a mean glare deciding that she doesn't want to speak with him and the prophecy would stay a secret..

"Yes ma'am." He gulped sinking into his seat wishing that he'd never spoke.

"Guys is there food out yet?" Grover groggily trotted out of the cabin and sat down next to Percy. Everyone but Percy seemed to be aware of the alter ego that Grover  possesed, a sassy old man.

"Calm down gortho it'll be out in a little." Nefeli sighed looking out the window glad the subject had changed. She started to draw on the window again, trying to suppress her guilt.

"Do not start with the fat jokes." Grover declared with an even scarier glare, Nefeli and him held eye contact for a moment but Nefeli looked away first.

"Sorry." Nefeli held back a laugh at his attempt to be intimidating. She thought he needed to work on it a little bit longer before doing it in public.

As always with nothing to talk about everyone takes comfort in the silence around them. However Grovers growling stomach made it hard to truly enjoy the silence. The sound of clanking cups, low music, and faded conversations brought an aesthetically pleasing scene.

Percy enjoyed the scene the most, because while everything faded out around him, he got to stare at Nefeli. There was something about the tint of pink on her nose from the cold that he found so captivating. She was far too stubborn to ask for a jacket and way too filled with pride to take Percy's flannel offer.

"How much longer until we get to the underworld?" Percy forced himself to look away from Nefeli. For two main reasons, one he didn't want to look creep and two because the longer he looked the more he felt his stomach turn and he didn't know why.

"Two days. We should make it before the deadline." Annabeth looked around the train paranoid, trying to see if any new monsters would come for them. It had been too peaceful as of late and there was not anything peaceful about this quest.