Nineteen

~Sadie~

Ryder was a whole lot more demanding tonight and judging by what he'd said before we left the bar, he was so beyond jealous about the multiple guys I'd noticed staring at me tonight. I can't say it's something that has caught my eye the handful of times I've been to that same bar with the girls before. It was just tonight. The girls said it was something about me being taken and therefore guys tend to want they can't have so I pushed it to the back of my mind. It didn't matter to me anyway. There was only one person in that bar I wanted looking at me and he had been. I could feel it. Dark and needy and knowing now he was burning with jealousy was turning me on more than I should admit. 

Ryder slammed his front door behind us both, locking it before throwing his shirt to the floor. 

"Jeans off." I swallowed, biting my lip before stripping them off quickly. The second he'd stripped down to his boxers and I was jean-less, he wrapped his arm around me, spinning us around as he fell backwards onto his couch, pulling me on top of him. He pushed his hands down on my hips, a moan quickly escaping my lips at the feel of his rock had cock through the fabrics separating us. It'd been 2 full weeks since I last had Ryder and that had been the quickest fuck in the stables in the middle of the day that had left me more worse off than I had been before. "All those guys in that room tonight wanted you to steal their hats and ride them." 

"Good job I don't want their fucking hats, then isn't it?" I lifted my hip, pushing a hand between us to move the waist band of his pants, freeing him with ease. I sat back on Ryder's thighs, running my hands up his chest slowly. I'd put the hat back on his head in the truck, hoping to give him a gentle reminder that I knew it was his and not someone elses. "Stand up." 

"Why?" 

"Because your girlfriend asked you to stand up." He smirked like he does every time I call myself his girlfriend or him my boyfriend. I know he sees it as some pride thing. That I'm actually acknowledging the relationship we're in. He slowly stands up and I reach to grab his hat, placing it back on my head as I sink to my knees. 

"Sade-" 

"Shut up." I lowered his boxers down to his ankles, peering up at him with wide eyes as I palmed his length. "Were you jealous of them all staring Ry?" 

"I'm jealous of any guy that gets to look at you Sadie. I know what I picture when I see you like you were tonight. I hate knowing anyone else thinks about i-" He didn't get to finish his sentence when I wrapped my mouth around his length, taking an inch and swirling my tongue around the tip. He sucked in sharply, tipping the rim of his hat backwards. 

"Who's dick is in my mouth Ry?" I did it again, taking a little more. 

"Mine." I nod, humming at him for giving me the right answer. Doing this for him wasn't something I had the confidence to do often. The alcohol in my system and the pent up hormones from weeks of missing this are fueling me to push harder. So I do. I take his full length, holding it for as long as I possible can and Ryder moans, pushing his hat off my head so he can pull my hair out of my face and wrap it around his fist, giving just enough of a tug for my panties to be dripping. I am physically aching to have this man inside of me. The pressure between my hips is painful and I slip my hands between my legs to ease it, something I'm a natural at after years of relying on them for pleasure. "Fuck. Sadie." I peer up at the man now losing his mind over me and I hope this is drilling the message into him. He doesn't have a damn clue what he does to me. "You are a sight, Sunflower." 

I pull him from my mouth, using my free hand to break the saliva as I pump his cock slowly. 

"I love you, Ryder. Not one of them from the bar. Not one of the guys at the farm. Not a single other person in the world do I love like I love you." He groans, pushing my hand of his cock and bending down, moving me back onto the sofa and driving his full length into me with no warning. 

"You can't- say shit like that- and expect me to not fuck you with every ounce of strength I have." Ryder pulled my legs over his shoulder, moving my hips before slamming down into me with so much force I came undone on the spot, eyes rolling back in my head as I screamed for him to not stop. He did though. He stopped, flipped us over and set me on my knees. "Come on cowgirl. You wanna steal my hat and tell em you love me? You better fucking ride me like you mean it." I pushed my feet flat into the sofa, moving myself up and down his length whilst Ryder tugged my shirt off over my head, grabbing both of my nipples between his thumb and finger, pulling them until I whimpered. "Gonna make yourself come on my dick Sunflower? Hm?" He dropped one hand down to my clit, adding pressure to bring me closer to the edge. "So fucking pretty when you ride me, baby. Look how good you take it." 

"Fuck, Ry, please." 

"You need me to fuck you?" 

"Yes. Please." I nodded quickly, desperation for him to obliterate me taking over. He leaned forward, kissing me as he pulled us to stand, looping my legs around his waist. "I didn't realise you were the jealous type." 

"No one dared to look at you when you were mine last time. Think I dished out enough broken noses and black eyes to make it obvious." 

"They probably all think you've gone soft." I knew I was just prodding the bear but I couldn't help it. 

"Let em think it. The second one of them even thinks about trying to take you from me, I'll be burying them in your dad's silo." 

"Aggressive." Ryder chuckled, laying me down into his bed carefully and kissing me soft and slow. 

"For everyone but you." 

"And when I ask you to be." Ryder laughs into my collar bone.

"And when you ask me to be." 

"Like now." 

"Now?" He lifts is head and I nod. I can feel the blush across my cheeks deepen when he wraps his hand around my throat slowly adding pressure until I lift my hips into him. "Tell me you love me again." 

"I love you, Ryder." He slams into me without notice. 

"That's the first time you've said that in almost 13 years." He tightens his grip. "You're stuck with me now Sunflower. I better start looking for your ring huh?" He pounds into me again, not allowing me to respond, over and over again I let Ryder claim me for his own. 

Loving him is something I swore I'd never put myself through again but the fact of the matter is that my connection with Ryder is inescapable. It seeks you out in the dark and tears down your walls whether you want them to be brought down or not and between the sunflowers that he makes sure are always fresh on my kitchen counter, to the way he drops everything to meet Hallie at the bus stop, he has made it all too easy to fall for him. 4 months of me trying to fight it, trying to push him out and make things hard and show him the ugly truth behind what a life with me will be like, this man couldn't give a damn. He's shown up through it all and I as much as I want to fight the idea of him looking for an engagement ring, I just can't. Ryder is the only person who has ever made me feel like I am enough as I am. No need for me to change or hide anything. I don't need to offer him something in return. He just wants to love me for the sake of loving me. 

Orgasm after orgasm tears my soul from my body and wrings me out before putting me back and when we're laid in his freezing cold bedroom, panting and sweating, covered in indescribable things, I turn to face him. 

"Ry?" 

"Hm?" He pulls the duvet over us both, pulling me closer into him as he tucks it around my body. 

"Did I hear you call Hal Petal yesterday?" A low chuckle rises in his throat. 

"Mhm." 

"Pretty weird nickname." 

"Not really." I settle down into his arms, looking back into the dark pools of extensive love Ryder has hiding behind long lashes. "You're my Sunflower Sade. You make me as happy as they make you. You know that. Hallie is a piece of you. A beautiful, cheeky, smart, cocky piece of my stunning Sunflower." 

I love him. 

I love him so much it hurts.