Chapter 6: Blue Against Blue

———B E N E D I C T———

" You can't kill every rogue you- " Beatrix tried to scold me as I walked with my assigned group to find Micheal's pack.

" I'm the Alpha, Beatrix, I can do whatever I want " I sighed, interrupting my sister.

We hadn't even left pack grounds before she started to tell me not to kill Micheal, it was quite annoying because this conversation has been going on for over 10 minutes.

" Micheal's not a blood thirsty rogue!He didn't try to fight me when I went in to get him this morning. He didn't try to fight the doctor when she helped him with his- " 

" When did you take him to the pack doctor? " I interrupted her, stopping in my spot as I turned to face her.

The other groups around us stopped as well, waiting for their alpha's instructions.

" When you walked out on us this morning. His stab-wound was bad, Benedict "

" I don't care if it was bad enough to kill him. A rogue does not deserve anything but pain! " I yelled at her, watching as her eyes softened for some unknown reason " We are killing him and that's final " I took a deep breath

" If we kill him, you will regret it later on "

" I will never regret killing a filthy rogue " I scoffed

" No? You don't think you'll regret killing your own mate? " She spoke, raising her brow " I saw the way he looked at you when his eyes weren't glued to the floor. He's your mate, isn't he? " She spoke in a low voice, remaining cautious of the wolves around us.

" It doesn't matter " I spoke before turning away, all of the groups following me as I walked further away from the pack-house.

Surprisingly, my sister wasn't at my side as soon as I started to walk away from her.

" Benedict " I heard Beatrix say behind me

" What? " I sighed, stopping in my spot so I could listen to Beatrix beg for me to keep Micheal alive one last time.

" Micheal did not kill Val, so stop blaming him for her death " She said loud enough for the wolves around us to hear.

I turned my body towards my sister, a pair of icy blue eyes meeting their exact match.

In this moment, it seemed like my sister wouldn't back down from her beliefs.

In this exact moment, it seemed like it was blue against blue for the first time in ages.

I loved my sister and I knew she loved me, but hating rogues wasn't something that she could magically change.

The wolves around us watched as my sister stared at me with determination clear in her eyes.

" He might not have, but his kind did. For that reason alone, they all deserve to die " I spoke before turning away from my sister

I didn't bother to stay and listen to the girls argument, I simply shifted and ran with members of my pack in hopes that we'll find Micheal's 'pack'.