Prologue

SLAPPPPPPPP...................

Slap sound echoed the whole luxury room..

''you dare to put your fillthy hand on my shirt....'' a young angry man who standing in front of a maid,only wearing a towel around his waist.....

''youn..young master..i 'm so...''before maid finish her words...

''take the shirt and burn it. I don't want to have a shirt which touch by a filthy woman..just take and get out.''

maid look down while crying...she is 35 years old woman who come to work in kittisawad mansion just a week ago...

she lean down and take the shirt....

''you don't need to come to work here anymore '' the man said and walk towards his wardrobe...otherside that maid walkout from the room crying while thinking about her unfortune...
she just want to pick the shirt which fell on the floor.she didn't know .that shirt throw by her young master who doesn't like to wear a shirt which used once...

after one hour ..again a sound echoed......
bodyguards are immediately stand stiffly.without moving....maids immediately bow their head scaredly....

''khun porche...they are new to work.they doesn't know about your meals....[porche just turn and glare at the old maid to shut her mouth]

''fire them all '' porche stand from the chair and walkout while two bodyguards follow him from behind

the old maid look around the floor where the spoil brat of kittisawad threw the dishes and meals all along the table cloth.....

''Sigh.....''she let out a big sigh and look at the new maids pitifully at the same time she is happy for them.atleast they don't need to work for this brat .who doesn't even know what is hungry,what is sweat?....

otherhand....
porche ,,,the son of no.1 bussiness man in the world...Chan Kittisawad...

walk towards the parking lot where he have collections of more than fifty cars ....

''i will drive black one today..'' said porche..get into the car and start to drive out...

...........

night 10 pm......

porche enter the house while humming..every can smell the alcohol from him.. it's seems like he took bath by alcohol...all women workers around him want to throw up.but they held themself.....

''PORCHE PACHARA....'' porche stop his walk and look around to see his father who called him...

''what's the matter dad...''porche walk towards his father....

''what did you and your friends do at the bridge?'' chan look at his son angrily...

''ah..[porche roll his tongue inside his mouth while thinking what to tell..he doesn't want to hear his father scolding words.. that's irritate him..]
that ...dad...we race...''

''are you sure you only partcipate in race?''

porche who hear this immediately look at his father irritately....

''see..i know you already knew what happened.. so don't waste time...''

chan don't know what to do with this guy...

''porche...you almost killed a guy with your car...this is twentyth time you did..''
porche remove his coat and throw it on the sofa...

''he doesn't die right just lost his leg...