7

in the middle of the night...

''ouch....'' this is what kinn heard in his sleep.so he open his eyes and turn to look at porche..

''hey.what happened to you?'' kinn ask immediately after the moment he saw porche helding his own stomache while crying....

''my stomache is hurting '' porche said while trying to suppress his pain..,

kinn...he sit beside porche and cares porche hand,,,
''do you want to go to washroom?''

porche immediately shake his head as no.,.

''no''

''no...[ kinn mumbling while looking at porche worriedly..at the same time he doesn't know how to help porche ] hey...then what do you want to do?''

porche , he slightly look at kinn while wiping his tears...

''i don't know either [porche take kinn's pillow and hug it tightly near his stomache] if im in city i will take pain killer.. '' porche said while lay straightly...

''pain killer [kinn look at porche confusedly] why?...i mean do you usually get this pain....''kinn asking while caresing porche's stomache.which ease porche pain slightly...

''ofcource..yes... don't forget im hybrid..i also get mensuration pain...[kinn knot his brows.... boys also get bleed monthly?.....]...i know what you are thinking bastard....boys don't get bleed..we just get pain in the stomach>.''

''ow...how many days?''

''three days ..some times more than three...ahh... bastard can you stop fucking asking questions...'' porche turn around..his tears again start to fall...

other hand kinn...'' wait a minute '' kinn said and go to kitchen and take some oil in a cup and also a card .....

''mm...lay straightly '' kinn sit beside porche ..and put the cup and card beside him..

porche did as kinn said >...

kinn ..he about to up porche's t shirt...porche immediately held his hand..

''you.. pervert.bastard..im in pain here..still you are thinking about make out..'' porche said irritately...

''what the hell?..i already said to you i have a good taste..even if you lay nakedly infront of me i won't going to do anything with you.. because you are not my type...[kinn said annoyingly] now up your shirt..i need to apply the oil.. it's may less your pain''

porche,,he frown at kinn and look at kinn concerntly....''is it good oil ?''

kinn who hear this immediately up porche's t-shirt and apply the oil on the stomache and massage it gently...

''you better accept the reality '' kinn said and take the card beside him and start to fanning to porche because his wife is sweating heavily...

''what reality are you speaking?'' porche ask while feeling glad for kinn's help...

''this is reality....[kinn keep massaging porche's stomache]..you are going to live here with me forever..so try to get used to it..''
kinn said and put the card down....

''hey... Don't say that again...'' porche held kinn's hand and put it on his abdominal '' massage here''

kinn just nod his head and keep caresing..other hand porche slowly falling in asleep.....
kinn who see this lay beside porche slowly without making sound..while keep massaging porche's stomache.......

.........

next day.,.....10;30am,,...

porche sitting on the step infront of the house while looking at the entrance...,

''sigh...why is he taking this much time to come back...i'm hungry again'' porche mumbling while take his phone....

[kinn went to town after making breakfast in the early morning]

porche call his dad and put the phone near his ear...

RINGGGGGGGGGGG.....,

''hello..son...how are you?'' chan ask from the other side....

''am i really your son?..why didn't you call me?''porche ask angrily...

''baby im sorry..i thought it's good to not disturb you in your honeymoon time...''
porche who hear this roll his eyes annoyingly..

''honeymoon?...here...in this fucking village''
porche cares his stomache because he suddenly feels pain...

''what about the village?...that village is so beautiful..and your husband is so handsome....

''handsome my foot”porche said irritately even though he knows his husband is handsome than anyone he saw.....

''son,,,, don't waste your time to pulling fights with him ...just accept him and try to start your life with him.... don't you find any good thing from him.....

.[porche immediately think about yesterday night..how kinn took care of him ]..you are lucky to have him son..just accept your fortune or someone will snatch him from you ”
chan said at the same time...

''KINNNNNNNNNN....'' porche immediately look at the entrance where that tawan guy standing while calling his husband..

''dad..i will call you later ''

''seems like that someone already arrived..you better keep your husband yourself ''

porche qho hear this immediately cut the call without saying anything and stand from the step...

''what do you want?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️