12

next day ,,,,,in the evening..........

''porche....[kinn call porche]

''what?

don't forget to take the whole dry dress from outside...'' kinn said take his key and purse to go to town..he need to collect the money from shopers in the town who work for him....

''okay..'' porche said while wearing his t shirt after take bath...

''also fold them and put it inside the cupboard ''
kinn said while putting his bata...

''i don't know how to fold them.. bastard '' porsche said irritately..how many works he need to do?...

''mm...fine...[kinn look at porche disappointly ] put them on the chair..i will come and fold them..'' porche nod his head and walkout...

''if uncle kun come and ask for money..give him thousand bahts from the money i gave you in the morning..'' porche who hear this turn around and look at kinn annoyingly...

''first who is uncle kun?..i don't know him''
kinn just shake his head ''leave it...you don't need to do anything..just stay safely.... I'm leaving...'' kinn said and walk towards his jeep...

''buy some chips bags for me..''porche shout at kinn...

''i will think about it..''kinn said and get into his Jeep and start to drive away.......

otherside.....porche ,he start to take all the dress from outside...

''i need to call my father'' porche mumbling while went inside the house and put the whole dress on the chair and take his phone,,,

ringggggggggggggg......

''hello son..[cough] ''

''are you sick daddy?'' porche ask worriedly...

''no no..son..[cough]...im fine ..''

''dad.. don't lie to me..are you okay?''

''yes..baby..daddy is fine.. don't worry about me.yesterday i went to a party and got drunk...maybe that's the reason i may coughing..[cough] ''
porche feel something wrong..but he leave it..

''okay dad..take care of yourself..''

''yes sir..mm..now tell me about you...how is your life”

porche sit on the step and look at the garden infront of him where so many butterflies flying around .. it's look so beautiful...

''good...what about you?are you happy after abandoned me?..''porche ask ...

''hey..i don't abandoned you...i gave you to a man who can take care of you morethan me..''

''im not some things..i'm a man..i have feelings..you can't just give me to someone''

''you don't want kinn ?''
porche stop his mind to think a while...

''im speaking about past...''

''ow! now you like him or love him”

porche face become pale...... because he doesn't know ...

''i don't know dad...but i want to be with him...''
porche bite his lips from smiling widely....

''ah...my son is [cough] in love.....

''okay dad..bye..i have some works to do''

''okay son..love you..''

''love you too daddy... don't drink too much..''

''okay sir ..bye,,''

''okay..''

porche cut the call and stand up from the step and walk inside their house....