10

next day evening porche walking back alone from the school  while enjoying the nature .....

*am i the same person who doesn't even want to walk on the street...* porche think...

suddenly...

''hey ...hi ,..'' porche stop his walk and turn around to look at the person who called him...

''hm..hi...''porche said confusedly...*who is he?*
....do you know me?'' porche ask the man who smiling at him brightly...

''yes..you are p'kinn's wife right?''

that man said while come near porche...

other hand porche*is he also trying to get that bastard(kinn)..like that tawan?*

”yes and you?'' porche ask ...

''i'm p'kinn's cousin's wife..and you can call me pete...''

''ohhhh...okay” porche said ..at the same time start to walk with pete....

''you are so handsome at the same time beautiful too ”pete look at porche mesmerizingly,,this is the first time he is meeting a city boy ......

otherhand porche who hear this get shy ,,.

''thank you...and you are cute too'' porche said with honest...

''mm...''pete nod his head ....

''you have a son right?...” porche ask . he feel like he can trust pete..so he want to continue their conversation.,,,,,

''yes..one year old...''

''nice..what is his name?''
porche ask pete who looking at him....

''venice....'' pete said happily while thinking about his son...

''ow! nice name''
silent take over them..

porche don't know what to speak with pete...

''you are lucky to have p'kinn” pete said out of nowhere.....

*why everyone saying this same shit.again and again... isn't he lucky to have me ?...am i monster or what?*
porche bite his lips from cursing kinn...

''why are you saying like that?''
porche is curious to know...

''he is the only gentleman who living in this village..others are just perverts...”pete said with dissapoint face..

porche don't know what to say..so..

''what about your husband.. isn't he gentleman?''

pete who hear porche's question start to laugh

''haha... gentleman?...he is too far away from gentleman” pete smile at porche sadly...

porche he slightly understand what pete meant by that..but still...

''why are you saying like that?''
porche ask curiously...

pete ..he look at his hand where he wearing his wedding ring...

''i'm just his punching bag....[porche stop his walking and looks at pete sadly]  i don't care being his punching bag ..what hurt me the most is he always  come back to me whenever his affairs couldn't satisfy his expectations ''

porche who hear this feel so anger...

''what the hell? if he that much bastard then why are you living with him?”

pete who hear this put his hand on porche's shoulder....

''i don't have any choice [pete remove his hand and start to walk ] here in this village we need to live with our husband even they try to kill us.we don't have any choice....if we leave them..people start to accuse us saying we aren't that fortune to live our life with our husband....and about me i don't have parents..that is big gift for my husband to accuse me without having any problem.. because no one here to question him for me..