5

''you dare to slap me.. bastard ''porche said angrily
while kinn look at porche amuzingly...this is thousandths time porche saying....

''hey..i said sorry..

''i don't need your sorry.....'' porche look at kinn sharply...

" fine..[kinn see the ice cream van and turn to look at porche] do you want to have some ice cream?'' kinn ask porche while walking with shopping bags in his both hands which most of the things porche bought for himself...[definitely in kinn's money]

''do you think i will eat unhygiene ice cream which they selling [porche made disgusting face ]...eww ..i never ever had foods from road side shops...'' [porche suddenly look at the variety of ice cream pictures on the van and start to feel like want to taste it..]

''then what do you want to have?'' kinn ask irritately ...

''ice cream''porche look at the menu on the van... meanwhile ,

kinn immediately look at porche in disbelief..

"what the hell..you said you don't want it...[kinn immediately stop his words after seeing porche's death glare]

''mm..fine,,go and order , i will come back , after put this bag inside the Jeep '' kinn said and about to go,,,
porche held his arm...kinn turn and look at porche questionably...

''money....'' porche said while open his hand

''oww...take it from my purse'' kinn held his arm side way showing his shirt pocket where he have his purse...
porche immediately take some bhats from the purse and put it back inside kinn's pocket...

''stay here... don't go anywhere ''

''im not child...''

''whatever..''

kinn said and went to put the bags inside his jeep...

after five minutes kinn come back to see porche..but he stop in the middle way when he see porche laughing with another man...kinn feel so irritated.. without delay he immediately go near porche....

''can i know what are you speaking with my wife?'' kinn look at the man coldly while putting his hand on porche shoulder and pull him close to his body possesively

*what the fuck is he doing?* porche thinking while secretly glaring at kinn.....

''ops...my heart is hurting [that man put his palm on his chest ] beautiful..you already married...please say that's not true "

porche who see the man's acting feel like want to puke..and more over he is calling him beautiful..he is not a girl dude....

otherhand kinn , he clenching his jaw tightly...

''who are you calling beautiful? [ the man immediately stop his move and get slightly scared seeing kinn's cold gaze] what is your name? "

porche he turn to look at kinn ....*what is his problem? is he jealous* .... suddenly a smirk form on his face...

''hey handsome... don't get scared...can i get your number " porche ask while come out from kinn's hold...

and kinn...he inhale his breathe deeply and look at the man angrily.....

"i give you one second to leave this place...if you don't i will start to hit you untill your head become like mountain..do you want it...'' without answering ,that man immediately run away from there... because kinn is scarier than hungry wolf when he get angry...

''why did you thread my handsome man?'' porche look at kinn annoyingly....

''.is he look like handsome to you...he is so ugly...look at his lips..which like bitten by dog..''kinn start to walk away...