4

6 am....

........

porche put his hand on his waist and look at the cows infront of him....

''so..''

''so...go and collect their shits on that basket” kinn said and let the cows go out from the farm ....

''eww...are you fucking kidding me?... bastard,.. this is disgusting..'' porche move away slightly from the shits while covering his nose.....

''porche..[kinn look at porche sternly] i don't have time to argue with you...i want to finish my work quickly so that i can go to market...don't you want to have breakfast?''

porche just stand there while glaring at kinn and then cows,,,

''do you think after i see this shits i can eat peacefully...hwakkk...i can't even imagine it [ porche throw a disgusting look to his husband,,,.]

....oh god.look at them.they are so ugly and disgusting..no way im going to clean this..i never did this..''porche said and about to walkout from there...but out of nowhere a cow come and hit him on his back......

''OUCHHHHHHH....'' porche screeming while fell on the cow's shit.....

other hand kinn who saw this  start to laugh his lungs out...

''hahaha.....[kinn put a box down which he carried ] serve this for your mouth...haha....''kinn come near porche while laughing....
other hand porche..he slowly stand from the sand with almost half of cow's shits on his front body,,,,

''haha...you look like pig..my cute wifey.[ kinn keep teasing porche...but porche who already in anger pull kinn towards him and hug him tightly ] heyyyyyyyyy,....shit...spoil brat ...leave me...''

''how is it?...my bastard husband....[porche rub his body against kinn's and push him from him]
EWW.... Disgusting...come on clean this..'' porche ask kinn while cover his nose...other hand kinn he just glare at porche and start to walk towards their house....

''i hate you bastard...why everything you have is exactly like you,,,. annoying.....i want to go home...''
porche follow kinn while throwing tantrums...

''shut your mouth or i will kiss you''

porche immediately close his mouth while cursing kinn in his mind...

half and hour after......

kinn washing his and porche's dress after take bath...

''i don't think i can go to market today..'' kinn said while put some soap on porche's t shirt...

''mm...''porche just mumbling while keep spraying scent on hus body...

''i will cook fried noodles for us...you can eat that right?'' kinn turn and look at porche and the tattoo on porche's shoulder....*he look so fine* kinn again look back the dress he washing....

''if i said no will you going to stop pestering me?'' porche ask irritately while putting a t shirt on his body.....

CLAPP CLAPP....

sudden clap sounds caught kinn's and porche's attention...

''wow...what a view...husband is washing dress.while.wife is enjoying ''  kinn who hear his grandma sarcastic voice immediately stand from the step and vow his head respectfully...

''swadee krub grandma''

''swadee krub ...[kinn's grand ma said and turn to look at porche who not even give single glance to her]
isn't your father teach you how to respect elders'' porche who hear this immediately glaring at kinn.. because he is the reason everyone treat him like this.. first that cow and now this old woman....