1.

''this is why i hate villages'' porche said while walking near the river which lead them to ruknak village...

''porche..keep your mouth shut..if the people hear what you said now ,they won't hesitate to cut your head from your body..''
porche immediately look back to see the people who send by his grandpa for lead them to village...

porche again turn to look at his father and whishper

''dad... i really hate to walk...oh god..please can we go back dad'' chan put his arm around his son's shoulder...

''sorry son..we can't '' porche want to shout at his father but he leave it.. because he accept to come here and marry the guy his father fix for him not only for his father threaten but the main reason is this is the first time his father ask him to do something....

''dad...im so tired ...[porche put his head on chan's shoulder while keep walking...] yesterday night we start this irritating journey but see . almost one day pass still we not get there...fuck this village....''

chan just shake his head and keep walking........

bodyguards and the people follow them while carrying luggage.....

.........................................

"khun kinn ...grandpa ask you to come home immediately...''

a boy said to the young handsome man who taking bath in the river......he is none other than

Mr. Anakkinn Theerapanyakhun,head of the ruknak village...

''okay...you can go''  said kinn coming out from the river while water droping from his hair

''okay khun kinn'' The boy leave the place..while kinn ,he take the dry cloth which hanging on a tree and start to wipe his hair,,,....his eyes are keep looking at the sun which start to hide from his view.......

*this is me ..Anakkinn, and this village is my life....my family own more than half of this village,, that's make generation to generation we need to lead this village.that means  some years ago my father was head of this village and now i am ,in the future my  child will be head of this village..........*

kinn put the cloth around his neck and walk towards his parents house........

........

''swade krub,, nong kinn...''  kinn immediately stop his walk and look at the old man who sitting on the bed infront of their house [old man's house]....

''swade krub..uncle kun...'' kinn smile at his neighbor respectfully....

''congralations..for your wedding nong kinn..''
kinn look at the old man irritately...

''thank you uncle..''kinn said with the smile in his lips...

''i'm so happy for you...''  kun stand from the bed and pat kinn's shoulder..

*But, i'm not happy..* kinn think but what he can do except smiling....

''haha..yes thank you.krubb...i need to go now...''
kun nod his head and smile playfully....

''so ,we can't see you often anymore ?''
kinn immediately look at kun confusedly..

''why? i'm not going anywhere''

''yes yes..but you are getting married .so tomorrow start you will busy with your wife to make next leader of this village”

kinn who hear this immediately put a disgusting look on his face....

''i'm going uncle...'' without waiting for a minute ,kinn immediately walk away from there with an unhappy face.....

* honestly I don't want to get married .because i like to be alone.that's the reason i move out from my parents house and staying in my own house which i build,,simple and sweet.....*
kinn think while enter his parents house...