9

After long chaos ........ [evening]

porche sitting on the steps of their house while try to call his dad....
[he is wearing sweat pants and t-shirt]

kinn already went to his farm ..he asked porche to come with him but porche refused to go with him..so kinn leave him after give him some advice to take care of the house....

''why is my stupid dad not picking up my call?'' porche pout his lips sadly...he feel so lonely...one hour past since kinn leave him alone...

''staying here is so boring ..[porche put his phone down and look at the flower garden infront of him] it's look fresh and the smell is so good too''

porche mind suddenly occupied with his city life
*will i ever get a chance to go back to my city?...* porche let out a big sigh ........

''why are you sighing''......kinn ask out of nowhere.,,

otherside porche who doesn't expect kinn's sudden arrival got mini heart attack..

''what the fuck kinn?'' porche ask while put his hand his chest.,,,

''ah..ah..calm down...here,,put this eggs inside the kitchen,,,i'm so tired ...''kinn sit beside porche ..his whole body wet by sweat... porche who saw this without arguing take the egg bag and walk inside the house...

''is there anyone come to see me?'' kinn ask while remove his top shirt and wipe his neck and chest...

meanwhile porche who doesn't want to waste his time to walk inside the kitchen, throw the egg's bag over the table...while answering kinn's question..

''nooooo...'' at the same time ...

CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK

porche eyes are widen in shock..."what the hell''
porche immediately get near the table and look at the brocken eggs inside the bag...

''oh god ..he is going to kill me...why my father never said to me that eggs are so soft and fragile...''porche really feel scared..he doesn't want to get a slap from kinn.. that's very hurtful thing.. because no one hit him before kinn....

''hey what did you do?...[kinn walk near porche who looking at him with horrible look?] hey..what happ..[kinn's eyes are land on the table]what the...i ask you to put the egg inside the kitchen..i didn't ask you to break them..'' kinn look at porche tiredly...

''im sorry.... I don't know they would break if i throw [porche look at kinn with teary face..his mensuration give him best mood swings] please don't hit me..sniff....i'm shorry''
kinn who hear this...

''it's okay.. don't cry..'' kinn said and take the brocken eggs together with the bag to throw them....

porche...he just nod his head and wipe his tears...
*thank god my tears saved me...i think i need to use them often in the future*

3 MONTHS LATER............

still kinn and porche not start to live as husband and wife.but they both become comfortable to each other presense in their life...and importantly porche started to get used to the village's things which he felt disgust in the past...also now he is working as an english teacher in the village school (.kinn was the one who joined him .]
*teaching is better than staying alone inside the house* that is what porche's thought before he start to teach that chaos village kids,,,..

in the night.....

kinn and porche laying on the mat beside each other staring at the ceiling

[ porche is scared of ghost ,so he is okay with sleeping near kinn ]