8

''what do you want?'' porche ask standing in front of tawan...

''i want to meet kinn'' Tawan look behind porche to see if kinn is in home or not....

''ow...my husband...my HUBBY is not here" porche said the hubby word so loudly . because he want to make tawan jealous....he doesn't like him...

otherside, tawan who hear porche words get so angry and jealous but hide it with his smile....

''then ,where is he?'' Tawan eyes suddenly fell on porche's neck where he have red mark....

''my husband went to town .....

[porche look at tawan head to toe ..*nahhh..i'm more handsome than him..definatly kinn won't lay his eyes on him.but he said he will sleep with a donkey rather with me..also this guy kind of look like donkey ..if kinn fall over him..nah he won't..if he did i will kill him.simple ]

.....if you want to meet him..you need to wait here or you can meet him in the evening ..''
porche said annoyingly...

''mm..okay...and,,,[tawan is so curious to know how porche got the mark...*is it give by kinn?*]

...mm...what is in your neck...redness..is something bite you.."
porche who hear this immediately understand what tawan's thinking about the mark which he get by one stupid red ant who bitten him yesterday night .....

''ow,...hehe..i feel so shy to say this [porche cover his face by his palm...]

...what can i do when my husband is so wild..i said to him so many times too ,don't leave any mark on my body...but see what he did AGAIN...

[ tawan smile fall on from his face ,,while porche smile get wide]

you know what ,, whenever i said to him don't bite me ..he always say 'i want to show the people that you are mine'...i can't believe him..he is such a pervert..always want to have his way with me.. morning, evening and night..all the time he want to do...I'm so tired...look my legs are still shaking [porche show his legs while shaking slightly]

''i think..i need to go now...i have an emergency work..''
tawan don't want to hear anymore sex life of his love one,,

''ah .,okay..dude...bye bye..'' porche wave his hand happily..after tawan leave.,,

''slut....he dare to try to get my kinn....wait..MY KINN...when that bastard become my kinn....eww.. disgusting...''

suddenly porche words get interfere with kinn's jeep sounds...

''what are you doing standing outside....[kinn come out from his jeep with some bags...] is your pain get down?''

porche who hear this just nod his head,,,

''mm..here..'' kinn give a bag to porche...

''what is it?''
porche ask curiously

''pain killer..if you get pain take this..but your grandma said taking pain killer is not good for your body.you may get problem when give birth''
kinn said normaly

but porche...

''pervert...when i said im going to give birth..''porche turn around and walk towards the house with the bag,,,,

''not now...but sooner..[ kinn smiling while following porche....]
....mm here chocolate...''

porche immediately turn and snatch it from kinn..
and sit on the steps.start to open trapper....

''im going to do some work behind the house..if you want you can come with me....'' kinn walk towards the jeep ...

''what are you going to do?'' porche put the painkiller bag on the shelf and come out with chocolate in his hand,,he doesn't even want to ask kinn if he want to have some?...

''going to build washroom "
kinn pull out some things from the jeep....

''washroom...do you know how to build them?'' porche ask with teasing smile...

''hey...what do you think about me?.a village freak..idiot...im master in civil engineering..''
porche who hear this walk behind kinn...

''don't try to fool me'' kinn who hear porche's words immediately throw a death glare...

''yes...i don't have any other jobs..im trying to fools you....spoil brat... [kinn put the things beside the fence....

''i'm a graduate student in bangkok national university.... [kinn take some bamboo sticks.]

''then why did you come here?..you could live there right'' porche sit on a stone under the tree...

''first reason i love this village..and second i promised my parents to i will come back...
[ kinn take off his shirt and put it on the hanger besides the fence] my parents didn't want to send me to bangkok in the first place...becauce they thought i wouldn't come back if once i got used to city life..but after so many promises they allowed me to go to bangkok..''

''so you have master degree.mm.. interesting '' porche nod his head while munching the chocolate...

kinn turn around and come near porche and slightly lean down...and look at porche's eyes directly...

''are you feeling proud of your husband? [ porche look away from kinn when he can't keep his eyes on kinn]

''no way ''porche put his palm on kinn's cheek and push him to turn...

''no way?...[ kinn look at porche's lips where he have some chocolate stain] no way?''

porche want to change the topic...so..

''why do you want to build washroom out of nowhere?''

kinn rest his both hands on porche's thigh..

''yesterday i understood one thing [kinn look at porche eyes] you are different from me ..no..i meant ..you are man like me..but still your body is precious than mine...i don't want force you to adjust in these type of things anymore..''
before kinn finish his whole statement...

porche lips land on kinn's..... because porche feel like want to appreciate kinn's efforts

''thanks..'' porche said..this is the first time he ever said thanks to someone....

otherside kinn feel just peck is not enough..so ...he put his palm on porche's head and pull him for make out.....

porche..he want to push kinn ..but no..he didn't..he just move his lips along with kinn's......

meanwhile....

"....Why is he always get better things than me.

....kinn...wait and watch..i will definitely get your wife under me .. moaning my name..not yours....''

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
leave atleast an emoji