6

''hi son ..long time no see''
porcho who hear this immediately come out from their house and look at the lady who he wish to never want to see in his whole life...

''first..you dare to call me son...[ porche eyes are turn into red from anger] and second, why are you here ''
kinn who hear porche words immediately go near him...and ask

''who is she?'' porche without avoiding his so called mother's eyes..

''a bitch who gave birth me...'' kinn just nod his head and stand beside porche silently.. he doesn't want to meddle between son and mother

''i asked you why are you here '' porche ask while eying the little boy who stand beside his mother...

''i..i came to see you..i heard you already married and more over [ nambuang look at kinn with disgusting face and then turn to look at her son] you married a village boy.,i know very well your father forced you to marry him,.also i know you hate to stay here,,,, that's why i came to take you with me...''
kinn who hear this feel pang on his chest.. because he know porche don't like him or this village.. moreover he slapped him in the morning,.. what if porche go with her,.

on the other hand porche just put a smile on his face and move near his ex mother...

''first of all..who are you?..you are just a woman who gave birth me...and our relationship end the moment you ran away with a man who was once my father's friend.you are a betrayer and a bitch..so don't try to interfere in my life and more over don't look at my husband with disgusting look.. because you yourself a disgusting [porche give a death glare to nam] . now can you leave my place.. I don't want my house get dirt by your presence or even your breathe...''

porche said while showing a beautiful unpleasant smile,..other hand kinn let out a big breathe...

''so,you want to live in a dirty place like this..

kinn who hear this immediately look at her angrily

''Lady...watch your mouth before you speaking about my village or i will cut your tongue from your mouth''

nam immediately let out her crocodile tears.,

''i'm sorry [ nam said to kinn and turn to her son] look what he said to your mother..''
porche just roll his eyes annoyingly,,.

''if you don't shut your mouth i will do what he said...now get out..i already got headache...''

porche about to turn around nam immediately held his hand...porche who usually don't like third person's touch immediately throw her hand away from his and wipe his hand...

''eww.. disgusting,.i said you to leave the place before i kill you..[porche look at the boy who held his ex mother ] take your mother away from me''

kinn just stand silently while observing porche moves..

*he is kind of hot when he is in angry*

''son..think once again..how can you start your life here..and don't you want to have children...are you going to give birth them here and make them suffer without having proper hospitality or school.... please son you can leave him [nam pointing at kinn who irritatingly looking at her]

*is she plan to stay here untill porche leave me.. annoying bitch get out from here..if i'm not head of this village i would kill her and feed her body to my villsge dogs,,*kinn think while gritting his teeth in anger,..

....'' son if your father is the reason you want to stay here don't mind him anymore..just think about your future...[ nam who see porche looking at his husband ] or it's okay too, if you slept with him already and feeling guilty.,,now having sex is so normal..you don't need to feel worry about that..''

kinn and porche immediately look at nampuang disgustingly how she can speak about sex so casually..more over infront of a little boy....what is she calling normal .. having sex with their partner or sleeping around like a bitch....

''oh god..can you shut your mouth...i already said, you don't have any rights to involve in my personal life..having children is my choice. i will give birth them wherever i want and importantly im not like you who throw her son for luxury life.. [porche look at his mother closely] after i hear your words i'm hundred percent sure not only one but ten children i will give birth here and raise them well ...

[ * what is he mean by ten...and moreover without my permission* kinn slightly pout his lips*]

'' and about sex...why do i need to find another man when my man have big package between his thighs [ porche wink at kinn seductively while kinn got hard and shock hearing porche words ] and i feel shy to say this [ porche cover his face shyly and look at his mother ] he made me cum tenth times in the morning ..can you believe it?...not only one but ten..[said porche and  turn to look at kinn] come on..we can go inside '' porche held kinn's hand and start to walk towards their house.....other hand ..nam who come out from shock....

''where are you going porche?''

porche stop his walk irritately and turn to look at nam...

''i need to help with my husband's little brother...so please leave the place before you hear our moanings and screamings '' porche said while lick his lips...

''ma..we can leave...

''chay..but...

[porche and kinn went inside the house and close the door]

''ma..come on..''

nam nod her head and leave the place sadly....

...................

''finally..this bitch leave the place...'' porche said while looking outside from the house window...

otherhand kinn .. slowly come behind him and lock him between his arms...

''oi..pervert leave me...'' porche said while turn around and face kinn ...  ''bastard move away from me...''

kinn just look at porche lips and porche's eyes..,

''don't you think good boys need to be honest with their words...

''honest with what?'' porche look at kinn confusedly...

''you said you are going to help with my little brother'' kinn place his lips on porche's neck...

''oh..yes..i forget about it..'' porche take his hand and cares kinn's neck ..other hand kinn ,he looks at porche with pleasure ....

''do you like it ''porche move his hand all over kinn's chest while kinn nodding his head but out of nowhere porche kneel land on kinn's dick...

''ouch...ma...'' kinn said holding his down part while sitting on the floor...''oh god..why did you do this..'' kinn's tears fell from his eyes in pain... meanwhile porche

''haha...you serve it ...haha...this is the help i said before..how is it?.. it's good or you need my other knee too...'' porche laughing his ass off...

''you...wait and watch...i will definitely going to fuck you very soon...'' kinn said while throw a spoon to porche which porche avoid it successfully.....

''in your dream..''

''we will see'' kinn said while try to stand from the floor but he couldn't.....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

leave atleast an emoji