11

kinn and porche laying on their mat ...kinn already close his eyes to fall asleep but porche keep thinking about the incident which happened between kinn and vegas..he doesn't like how that vegas try to embarrass kinn....he doesn't want to see kinn in another situation as like that..

if baby is the problem then he is okay to have a baby with kinn..no matter how many days goes nothing going to change the fact that kinn is his husband..sooner or later they will definitely going to have children..so ... it's okay to have a baby... now>......
this what porche thinking while looking at the ceiling......

''kinn'' porche called kinn softly.... otherhand kinn, without open his eyes mumbles

''mm...''

porche move his face near kinn's ear.... ''why don't we have a baby?'' kinn..he still not open his eyes...

''mm...''

porche put his head back on the pillow...

''then... let's have sex..''

kinn who doesn't heard what porche exactly said ..so he again answer...''mm'' but when he get the whole words of porche ..he immediately open his eyes and look at porche...

''Wha.what..''.
kinn ask shockingly..''.what do you mean by let's have sex''

''let's have sex mean let's have sex...''porche said irritately..

''oh? [kinn smile ] okay...as a good husband i need to fullfil my wife wishes right?''
..kinn said , keep looking at porche while hovering above him....

''whatever..'' porche said breaking the eye contact with kinn

meanwhile kinn ,he move his lips so close to porche's.. at the same time porche immediately close his eyes tightly...

1
2
3
4
5
*what is he doing without kissing?* porche think while open his eyes..his surprised kinn lay back on the mat while staring at the ceiling....

''hey..why didn't you kiss me?'' porche ask anoyingly...

''why do you want us to do this suddenly "
kinn turn around to look at porche

''ofcourse for baby.. without doing this how we can have baby?'' porche staring at kinn much longer than he ever did ...

''let's sleep..i don't want us to have baby out of force''

''fucker..just say you don't want to touch me'' porche said while frowning..but deep inside he is hurt.. thinking kinn don't want to have baby with him...

''haha..what?...you don't know how much desperately i want to fuck you...
but i'm controlling myself because you are nót ready...''

''im already giving you permission to touch me?

''for what?'' kinn ask again...

''baby?..''porche said slowly...

''that's why i don't want to touch you...

''you don't want to have a baby?''porche ask curiously...

''nope..i want...

''then what is the reason....?

kinn look at porche and his eyes...''do you love me?''
porche who hear this without taking any second shake his head as no...

''this is the reason i don't want to touch you.....
if we have baby in the future he need to born out of our love not out of force..like my grandma or some others forcing us...

just don't mind them..they are people who don't have any other business to do except looking into others bedroom....'' kinn words make porche's heart melt....

''do you love me?...''porche ask with teasing smile...

''i don't know..maybe yes maybe no...''kinn said successfully avoiding porche's questions

''mm....

''porche ..how you made your mind to have baby? ''
porche look away from kinn while hidding his shyness .....

''shut up...''

kinn smiling while saying....

''don't you know you need to feed him milk..he may bite your chest....he will cry in the middle of the night.you always need to carry him in your arms..importantly he will poop and pee once in a while....he....

''wait..wait..wait..[ porche stop kinn from saying more while glaring at him] i will only feed him..and other things you are the one who going to do..''porche said strictly...

''yes sir''

''mm.. that's good..'' porche said and close his eyes..kinn he move his face near porche and place a kiss on his cheek..porche just smile and turn his face otherside....
''sleep bastard..''

kinn lay back on the mat and close his eyes,,,,

preview of next ch,,,

next day ...in the evening.......

''p'porche...p' kinn got into an accident...grandma ask me to bring you,.....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
leave atleast an emoji...