The Rules are Black and White

"Then within a year's time." Sera announced after Charlie signed her signature on the contract, "If not a single soul from hell is worthy of being redeemed into heaven then the exterminations will continue."

"We did it Vaggie," Charlie squeals holding her hands, "I can't wait to share this news to dad."

"I hope you do take care of Y/N well." Sera smiles. "She will be reporting back to me once a month. I will give her time to prepare, she will arrive at your hotel tomorrow morning."

"Yes of course! See you tomorrow Y/N!"

----

"I hope you do understand why I chose you Y/N." Sera looks back at the blank-faced exterminator. "I trust you more than any other angels here, and you are well and capable of protecting yourself."

"Yes, Mam. I understand." Y/N replies almost immediately. Sera looks away with guilt and sighs. "I'm sorry that you have to stay... down there for a long while but I chose you because I believe in you."

"Believe in me to?" Y/N asks in clarification. Did she want her to rigg the deal? Make sure none of hell ever steps foot into the pearly gates? 
"I know what you may be thinking but no." Sera replies, "I chose you because you don't get swayed under Adam... who will most likely send people to stop Charlie's plan." She mutters the last part silently. "I do hope you understand, I want to redeem myself for Emily. I broke her trust." Sera clutches her sleeves, "So for heaven's integrity, I want you to make sure nothing gets in Charlie's way."

Y/N's faced relaxed from her stiff expression. Every year that she had to go down and kill those demons was like a nightmarish guilt eating her up every day. She didn't want to go to hell and be reminded of all the souls she took with her spear... but if this was for a cause that can help the demons, then maybe she can redeem herself by protecting the hotel.

"I'll do my best, Ma'am."