Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

[Yo guys, btw this won't follow the story beyond ep 7 and 8 because I was too excited to write after watching ep 6 LMAO. Also, I will be using profanities because it just doesn't feel like the show without it...
Alsoo, I use '' for internal thoughts and "" for dialogue]

The portal to the other side started opening. The entrance to the Hazbin Hotel was seen on the other side. 

"Thank you Y/N for your bravery." Sera flies down and hands Y/N an orb. "If you need anything, you can contact me here."

"Thank you." Y/N placed it in her bag and faced the portal with a nervous smile.

Y/N clutches the locket Aria gave her. How will she ever find her son in the vast multitude of hell? And the exterminations... What if he is already gone? 
'What if I'm the one who-' Y/N froze in front of the gate to hell. 

"Y/N?" Sera calls out her name. 

"Ha," Adam interjects, "Why should we send a second-rate exterminator when my lieutenant is a thousand times more capable than her."

Y/N looked back and growled at him. "If redemption exists and proves that demons can enter heaven," She raised her middle finger at him, "Then this also proves heavenly piece of crap like you can continue rotting in hell."

"Ha! Even if that were the case, that hazbin Lucifer and my failure of an ex would have done anything to get me out of their territory." Adam yells at Y/N before she disappears with the portal.

"What a bitch." Adam mutters and marches away from the court.

----

Y/N stands in front of the door. She took a deep breath before knocking. 

The door burst open and confetti started popping over the sides.

"WWWELCOME!" Charlie exclaims, "I'm so, SO EXCITED for you to meet the staff and residents." She jumps around while taking your hand and dragging you inside.

"My name is Charlie- as you already know- and this is Vaggie, my girlfriend." Vaggie smiles nervously and waves. Y/N and Vaggie were well acquainted before but somehow it was just an awkward kind of reunion.

"This is Angel Dust." Charlie points to a tall pink spider. "Angell," Charlie whispers to him, "Say hi." 

"Hm." Angel looked away and continued to type away in his phone. 

"Well," Charlie nervously laughs, "This is Sir Pentious."
"Greetingsss Miss Exterminiator," He says with a frozen smile.

'...I suppose they feel threatened I have to power to actually kill them.' Y/N thought while taking glances at Vaggie, 'And they don't trust me at all.'

"This is Husk, our Bartender and this is Nifty, she cleans." Charlie moved on and showcased the bar in the lobby. 

"Andd my business partner..." Charlie pauses while looking around, "Uhmm, he should be coming about-"

"Why, HELLO darlings!" Alastor manifests on top of the staircase. "It's good to see the angels' ambassador on our doorstep." 

He slowly walks down the stairs, his smile never leaving his face. Y/N looked up and there was a familiar air around that smirks of his. 

'It's just a hunch but..." Y/N returns the sly smile, "And you are?"

"Oh dear!" Alastor chuckles, "How rude of me."

He suddenly transported himself in front of her. "My name is Alastor, and you are?"

Y/N laughs. "My name is Y/N."

'To think I found an Alastor this fast.' Y/N thought to herself, 'But I still have to make sure he is Aria's Alastor.'