Reunion

"The meeting will start at 2 pm," Sera briefed me through the call, "A portal will open up now and you will be given time to prepare your report about the hotel and then another private report with me regarding what happened a week ago."

It was currently around 12 am. Perfect, I have more than enough time to stop by Aria's.

"Yes ma'am." I saluted. I was back in my uniform, with a spear in my right hand and a piece of luggage on my left. 

I entered the portal and was greeted by the familiar streets of heaven. I took a deep breath that was finally not marijuana and ash. "Home sweet home." I exhaled with a smile.

------------

I stood in front of Aria's door and knocked nervously.

"Y/N!!!!" Aria screeched in excitement and quickly dragged me inside. She threw me to the couch and I tried my best, I REALLY TRIED, to keep my balance but my arms accidentally rammed my luggage towards the wall.

Ops-

"Ha- ha," I stood up with the luggage around my hands. "Aria." I called her attention.

"Yes, dearie?" She responded.

"Remember the favor you asked of me before I left for hell?" I backtracked on my thoughts.

"Oh," She pauses, "Oh never mind that, Y/N. That was a ridiculous request to make of you."

"Well..." I opened the luggage and a cat jumped out of the case. It hissed angrily at me before approaching Aria.

"Awww, you brought me a cat from hell?" Aria looked down and cooed. 

Alastor transformed back into his original appearance and Aria screamed

"YOU BROUGHT HOME A DEMON?!" She pushed me away from Alastor and stood her ground against the demon.

"No, this is-" Before I finished my sentence, Alastor cut me off.

"Ma." His voice sounded so calm and sentimental. "I hope you haven't forgotten about me after so long." He inches closer to Aria and hugged her.

"Alastor?" She held him tighter, tears ready to roll down her eyes. "Is that really you, my dear?"

"You look different now." Aria pushes Alastor away to get a better look at him. She caresses his head and Alastor leans into her touch. "Oh but still the same eyes, still the same smile, still my baby boy..." She paused, "But what is that hair?" A giggle escaped her mouth.

"Do you not like it, Ma?" It was the closest instance of a frown from Alastor's cheeks.

"No, no, it's... it's different that's all." She replied as truthfully as she could.

"Finally together again," I said with a smile. "The Alastor I met on my first day in hell really was your son." 

Aria gasps like she suddenly remembered about a pie left in the oven. "You!" She smacks Alastor in the head and he takes the blow from it. "I heard what you did to Y/N down there." 

"Ma," He whined, "But did you hear about the things she did to me?" 

"That is not how you treat a lady." Aria begins scolding him, "I raised you better than that." She went on and on about the things I ranted about through our calls. Hehe. Alastor remained silent like a dejected puppy. Call me a sadist because it was a fun sight to see. 

It was an hour more before my meeting and I actually had a report to write about. I left the two of them to continue their bonding and I found myself back at my room.

------------

"...And that is all for the first monthly report." I placed down my papers and waited for a signal from Sera.

I had to stay for 2 more hours answering questions while the angelic court discussed over my report. Eughhh, I wanna go home but I still had another report after this.

"That is all, everyone is dismissed except for Y/N." Sera announces and everyone took their leave while I stood behind.

"You may begin the report about last week." She flew down towards me and I saluted.

"Yes, ma'am. Adam made a deal with the Vees. I'm not sure what it is about yet but I witnessed Lute trading in angelic guns to the demons." 

Sera's fist tightened, "Adam." Anger seething through her eyes. "For now, I will not take any actions until the conditions are known. I'll send some loyal guards to monitor Adam but I'll need your help too Y/N in case anything goes wrong."

"Understood, thank you, Ma'am."

"Any damage report?" I got taken aback by the question. I hesitated to answer her. "Any injuries or casualties?" She rephrased.

"The Vees were taken down by the Princess and only 2 people from the hotel sustained injuries," I replied.

"Y/N." Her voice became stern, "Y/N show me." It was like a maternal instinct that she knew I got hurt. I took a deep breath before I unfolded my wings. Sera's eyes widened in worry and I teared up, feeling vulnerable from the pain and display. 

"Y/N..." She mumbled.

"I am alright ma'am."

"No you are not." There was guilt in her tone of voice. "You will stay in heaven for 2 weeks to recuperate. Until then, your duties are withdrawn from you."

"But-" I tried to reason out with her.

"You will visit the clinic everyday until then."

"But-!"

"That is an order, Y/N." Sera turned back and left.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMON I SMUGGLED IN HERE??!!