Breakfast

I paced around in anxiety as I try to ring in Aria. She must have still been upset about what I did. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh. She just wanted to come see me and I turned her down so quickly. I think a day would be fine. I can protect her. I'll tell her I would love for her to visit and then apologize-

"Y/N." A voice called out to me and Aria's smile appeared through the screen.

"Oh, Aria, I'm so sorry." I immediately said, "You can come here anytime you want. I won't object it."

"It's okay Y/N, I understand you still feel tense there. So I'll come visit you when you are ready, okay?" Her gentle voice calmed the storm rampaging in my head. 

"Thank you, Aria." I sighed in relief.  "By the way, remember when I said I'll try to find a way to show you what he looks like?" I mention as I walked towards a cabinet and took out a notebook.

"Were you able to get a photo of him?" She raised her brow.

"Erm- no but-" I say as I show her a drawing I made of Alastor. I tried my best to draw him from memory. I mean like, he's complete there with his staff, his ears, his monocle, and that obnoxious grin.

When Aria saw it there was a momentary silence. 

It almost made me worry, but then she bursted out laughing.

"Y/N, that is a horrible drawing." She confessed and my face turned red in embarrassment. 

Her laughter didn't even subdue after a few minutes. "I mean-" She manages to say in between giggles, "Unless he looks like a deformed tube man with a stick then I suppose I was too harsh on you."

That isn't wrong but....

I shut my notebook closed and cleared my throat. "You're so mean."

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She said before calming down, "Moving on, how was your day?"

"Heh. I made Alastor go on a date with me." I said proudly.

"A date? That fast? Young love sure is something. Yesterday you squabble, next day your heart skips a beat." Aria sighed while looking distant. Like reminiscing a memory.

"No, that wasn't it." I clarified, "I threatened him to bring me flowers and go on a nice date so I can consider it an apology. You should have seen how he was holding back from being a rude prick again but somehow he was kind of smooth in acting like a gentleman." I mutter the last part silently but Aria takes a wind of it.

"Pardon," She started smiling uncontrollably, "Say that again?"

"You cannot be shipping me with a demon, Aria." I gasped.

"I mean," Aria shrugged, "You don't know what lies ahead of you."

"...Anyways," I change the topic, "I'm going to have a cook-off with him and we are going to have an epic battle of who can make the best Jambalaya." 

"Jambalaya?" Aria repeated.

"And you know I'm going to use all the cooking skills you taught me to beat tha-"

"Wait, wait, wait, Y/N." Aria interrupted me with a worried tone. "You should call it off."

"What? Why?" I pouted at her disapproval, "I can't anyways, I made a deal with him."

"A deal??" Aria semi-shouted at me, "You know not to make deals with demons."

"I know but this was a harmless deal, if I lose I just have to 'admit' that he's cooler than me," I whined while pleading with her, "Please help me Ariaa."