Meeting THE Lucifer

Y/N's P.O.V

Would it be awkward to just suddenly ask a stranger in hell for their life story? I mean, I should make sure with Aria first before approaching that dear man...  Something tells me I should be careful about his charming demeanor. They're in hell for a reason and I should keep my guard up with them. 

Maybe I'll just take a photo and show Aria later.

I took out my phone and saw that there was no signal. Oh great, no wonder Sera gave me that communicating orb. 

The staff was lounging in the bar with Alastor. I took the perfect opportunity to open my camera. I took a quick snap but then suddenly the features of Alastor glitched and his terrorizing gaze turned to me.

I dreadful feeling went down my spine as the area around me started turning black. Symbols fluctuated in the background and Alastor's head started turning more demonic.

"May I ask what you are trying to do with that?" His voice was filled with static. He took a grip on my wrist and tightened it.

My flight-and-fight response was always to fight. What would make of my first-day impression if I cowered under a demon here and now?

I dropped my phone and raised the spear that I had been strapped behind me. "If you were camera shy, you should just admit it." I smiled back at him. That grin started to tick me off as he mocked me.

I heard Charlie's voice in the background and suddenly the air turned back to normal. Alastor looked kept as ever and even had the flair to fix up his vest. 

I picked up my phone and saw a MASSIVE crack on my screen. I mean like this phone can stand falling a hundred meters- and I've tried- and it wouldn't even tick off a single piece.
I look up to only see a satisfied grin amassing from that demon.

That prick.

"This face was made for radio." His grin widened but his eyes filled with threats. He turned away in a swift motion and made his way back to the bar with Husk.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Y/N." Charlie came with a cake in her arms. "SURPRISEEE!" She raised the cake in front of me. Happy demons were decorated around the frosting.

I forced a smile on my face. "Thank youu, Charlie." I accepted the offering, "What flavor is this?"

"We got you hell's special," Angel retorts eating a popsicle, "Drugs!" He laughs and Vaggie hit him.

"Hey!" Angel screams. 

"ANYWAYS," Charlie interrupts, "Let me show you to your room."

"Wait," Angel said, "You don't expect us to live with an exterminator do you? Oh come one Princess, how can we trust her when she clearly killed thousands of us?"

Vaggie looked away with her arms crossed over her chest. It seems that only Charlie knew of Vaggie's identity. Charlie notices her girlfriend's dilemma.

"We should give her a change Angel Dust, not all exterminators are bad." Charlie reassures him. "Even Emily assured me Y/N can be trusted."

"Sorry about that Y/N, I'll show you to your roo-" Charlie's statement was cut off when the door burst open. 

Oh shit. Lucifer. 

I mean like, I was expecting to see him. It's his daughter's hotel after all but like... THE Lucifer. I never could admit it in heaven but- how can I maintain my composure WHEN I'M A BIG FAN OF HIS WORKS.

"GOOD DAY DAUGHTER." Lucifer walks and gave Charlie a tight hug.

"I wanted to know how your meeting was," Lucifer said but then he made eye contact with me.

"Let me explain in another room." Charlie leads her father away from me. 

"Vaggie," Charlie smiles, "Could you show her to her room? The one beside ours." 

"Sure babe." Vaggie and I made eye contact.

"Long time no see, Vaggie." I genuinely was worried for her when I heard she was ditched in hell. I'm relieved to hear she's safe now. 

"I don't say this much to others but, I trust you Y/N." Vaggie says while leading me to the elevator. "Can you do me a favor and can you not tell the others that-"

"Don't worry I wouldn't." I reassured her.

"Thank you." She gave me a soft smile. Small and subtle, genuine and peaceful, unlike that bastard's face. I found myself starting to get ticked off by that Alastor.

"But if there is one thing you should know in hell." Vaggie warns me, "Never make deals with anyone. Especially Alastor."

"Thank you. I know I don't mean it in a bad way but...I'm glad you're here with me." I replied.

"After you." Vaggie presses the button and the elevator opens.

I giggled, "Thanks, Vaggie." I entered the elevator, but before Vaggie could go in, the metal doors closed- more like, shut closed. The space started moving up and silence only filled the air. 

I looked around in confusion and a floor was already clicked on. Is this a special feature of hell that Vaggie forgot to mention?

The elevator stopped all of a sudden, making me lose my balance and falling over. The door opened and a fake-ass plastered, clown-stripped, walking tampon with an ego greeted me with his hands behind him carrying his walking stick.