Anniversary - D.W ♡

Requested by: duhnow_girl
Hope you enjoy!

Today was mine and Dal's two year anniversary I honestly wondered what we were doing today and if he even remembers. Last year Dallas forgot our anniversary and we did not even really do much. I then get a call from Dally himself "Hey Dal" I say after picking up the phone "Hey doll. Meet me at the lot 6pm sharp and dress nicely" He says and I raise a brow "What are we-" before I can finish my sentence he hung up.

I wore some heels paired with a nice dress, I had some makeup done and my was down. I then go and see Dallas there wearing a dress shirt and some dress pants and I smile and he comes over and kisses me "You look hot doll" I smile at that "You don't look too bad yourself" He takes my hand and leads me to a little picnic setup near the lot, It was honestly really cute. 

I smile as I see this "What's all this for?" He puts an arm around my waist "Well I wanted to make up for last year ya know? I also know you love celebrating stuff like this and I felt shitty for forgetting this year so I have been planning this for a while" He smirks and I look at him with a soft sweet smile "That's real sweet of you Dallas" We then sit down and eat together. After that he turns on a radio and grabs my hand "Wanna dance?" I smile and we start to slow dance together and "Can't Help Falling IN Love" A classic my Elvis was playing on the radio

As we continue slow dancing I look him in the eyes "I like this side of you..." I say softly "Yeah? Well enjoy it while it lasts man" He says trying not to smile too much. He then pulls me into a long kiss "Happy anniversary baby" He says with a big grin "Happy anniversary.."