introduction

Miralette Crouch was the older cousin to Barty Crouch Jr but despite their close relationship, the two were the most definitely the definition of polar opposites

Miralette Crouch was the older cousin to Barty Crouch Jr but despite their close relationship, the two were the most definitely the definition of polar opposites. They used to be bestfriends, pretty much siblings due to all the time they spent together but as Miralette got into gryffindor and next year, Barty got into slytherin their bond slowly shattered.

Miralette was already bestfriends with Sirius black due to their parents being friends and they easily connected. They were together on their first day of Hogwarts where they met their newest friend James Potter, they were together when they met Remus Lupin and also when they met Peter Pettigrew and they formed a group. The marauders. That's what their favourite teacher "Minnie" named them one day anyway.

They were all bestfriends and there for eachother no matter what. They would risk their lives so the other one was happy. Or that's what they thought.

James potter was mimis' brother. They connected so quickly and they were pretty much inseparable after that — along with sirius of course — they all did everything together. Whenever you got pranked at school your immediate thought would be where were those three? It must've been them.

Remus was miras' bestfriend. They were so different yet so similar. He loved studying, she hated it. He loves reading, she hated it. She was more outgoing, he was more introverted. Yet they clicked so easily.

Peter Pettigrew was one of the people ira would have died for. Killed for. Done anything for. She thought that was the same for her but I guess it was only one sided.

Sirius black was stars bestfriend for half her life. Or was he more? One day it became more she knew that much. Then overtime they became closer and closer and realised what everyone meant when they would say "why are you not together yet?"  They were soulmates and they weren't perfect, but they were happy. They were happy even through all the obstacles slowing them down they still ended up together no matter what.

Even though Sirius was her person, he wasn't her first love. Her first love was Someone else entirely. She goes by the name Lily Evans.

Yes Lily Evans the same Lily who is Harry's mum, James true love ect. Before James even liked lily it was them two. Miralette had fancied her ever since she stood up for Snape against the three of them the first day onto the train to hogwarts — it truly was love at first sight. Of course lily hated her because Miralette was rude to her bestfriend but overtime after months of asking her out and being the nicest she could be — cue the arrogance and cockiness.

Lily finally said yes.

Miralette ecstatic. It was one of the best days of her life. For a year and a half they went out and for that year and a half, they were perfect. It was them.

𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒔.

but after the time went past, they started to become more bestfriends then girlfriends and 6 months after that one night, they were at a party together and both told eachother how they felt at the same time — and let out a heartfelt laugh. Miralette and Lily stayed bestfriends and were still as close as can be. They were each others first loves.

The only thing was Lily still hated the other marauders.

A year later, James started to fancy the girl. For a while he denied it because he didn't want to be someone to date his bestfriends ex girlfriend despite the fact they left on a good note and are still bestfriends but he still felt guilty. Overtime Miralette found out James' feelings — how? He has no clue and never found out — but she didn't care, she pretty much begged him to go for it and so he finally did. Then that was the start of james being obsessed for lily, him being an arrogant toerag and you know the rest.

They went through their years of school being Moony, Wormtail, Paws, Padfoot and Prongs. The popular group. The group everyone wanted to be.

Then the war happened. Harry was born. Sirius and Miralette became godparents. Secret keeper was either Miralette or Sirius but lily wanted it to be Miralette — nothing against sirius she was just closer and james agreed. So the girl became secret keeper.

Miralette then told the Potters to make Pete, their bestfriend, secret keeper. She thought it would be too obvious for her and everyone was thinking Remus was the spy — except miralette — and so after alot of reasoning they changed the secret keeper to peter. They trusted him. 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆.

The Potters were killed, Harry survived and Sirius and Miralette walked through the house to the dead body of their brother James Potter, then their bestfriend Lily Potter and their godson crying. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 — despite everything the two of them had gone through.

Hagrid then came and was saying how he needed to take Harry — Dumbledores orders.

Miralette was crying. Sirius was crying. Harry was confused and Hagrid was comforting them whilst also needing to take harry.

Miralette was barely paying attention she knew who did it. She then suddenly left Sirius with just Harry and Hagrid.

The last thing she said to Sirius was "It was Peter. Peter did it" and he had just heard it but before he could do anything she was gone.

The last he had heard from her was due to being told she got arrested for the murder of the potters, twelve innocent muggles and the murder of Peter Pettigrew. He didn't believe it. He heard what she said.                 
𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

No one believed him. Harry had to go to the dursleys due to the blood bond Lily Potter had made and Dumbledore refused sirius the right to see him.

That was until Harry started hogwarts and Sirius met him half way through second year. He was allowed to see him after that and they soon became close despite the man being closed off due to Miralette being in Azkaban and Remus packing up and leaving through the night leaving only a note.

Then one morning he decided to read through the newspaper to see:

𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯 𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴  𝑨𝒁𝑲𝑨𝑩𝑨𝑵.