xi. minnie spills the tea

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Harry had used his invisibility cloak to keep himself hidden. He found his crossed passed with his two best friends where he decided to mess with them and threw snowballs at Malfoy and his goons for a laugh.

After a while the trio walked around the village before Harry told them about the map the twins gave him.

"Those weasels," Ron muttered which annoyance, "never told me about any mauraders map."

Before Harry can reply, Hermione comments, "harry isn't going to keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor Mcgonagall, aren't you?"

"Oh sure, along with his invisibility cloak." Ron adds on sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Oh look who it is— madam Rosmerta!" she states with a teasing tone. "Ron fancies her."

"No I don't!" The boy stubbornly denies.

They watch as Fudge, Minnie and Hagrid greet Rosmerta and walk through the pub with delight.

"Rosmerta, my dear! I hope business is good!" Fudge greets with a smile.

"It'd be a lot better if the Ministeru wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" She ridiculed, half joking half serious.

"We have a killer on the loose!" Fudge states, trying to reason his actions.

"Miralette Crouch in Hogsmeade," the woman mocks, "— and what would bring her here?"

"Harry Potter." Minnie whispers in the woman's ear causing her to stop her actions.

"Harry Potter. . ?" She repeats with disbelief.

They look around before going inside making the trio watching share a look. Harry already had disappeared into the Pub, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Madam Rosmerta joins the group, dropping off their orders.

"A small gillywater —"

"Mine." said Professor Mcgonagall's voice.

"Four pints of mulled mead —"

"Ta, Rosmerta." Said Hagrid.

"A cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella—"

"Mmm!" Said Professor Flitwick, smacking his lips in delight.

"So you'll be the red currant rum, Minister."