xviii. scabbers or pettigrew?

let's use our delulu glasses and pretend that she looks as if she was just in Azkaban pls and ty!!☺️☺️

★ ★ ★

Hermione screamed. Harry stood there shell-shocked as Ron groaned.

"I found this at the base of the Whomping willow," Snape explained, throwing the cloak aside as he carefully kept his wand pointing at Miralette before switching it over to Remus as he crept closer, Snape holding his wand to the werewolf's chest, "Very useful, Potter, I thankyou . ."

Snape was slightly breathless but his face was full of suppressed triumph as he stared at the sight of his three enemies in one room — excluding James for obvious reasons, "Vengeance is sweet," He sneered, a sly smirk on his face, "How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you—"

"Get your bloody wand out her face Snivellus." Sirius warned him, feeling as protective over the girl as he had been since he was a child.

Snape in return turned towards him, moving his wand from Miralettes' chest, pointing it threateningly towards Sirius making him bite his lip to keep the words at bay that he so wanted to throw at his childhood enemy.

Remus looked at the sight in fright, knowing Snape would stick up for himself this time, "Severus—" He tried to speak but Snape just pulls his wand back in Remus' direction.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle and now — here's the proof." Snape said knowingly, his eyes gleaming frantically.

Sirius and Miralette scoffed at his words as they shared a look of annoyance, "Just brilliant Snape. Once again, you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and— as usual — have come to the wrong conclusion." Miralette said mockingly towards him, Sirius smirking at the girls words in pride, the Black standing behind her as Remus who was standing hesitantly beside Sirius closed his eyes shut in annoyance.

"Miralette shut your mouth!" Remus hissed towards her before slowly walking towards the man, stopping his movement with his hands in the air when Snape moves his wand towards him, "Severus— your making a mistake," Remus told the man urgently, "You haven't heard everything — I can explain — Miralette isn't here to kill Harry —"

"Three more for Azkaban tonight," said Snape with an evil smirk on his face, the older trio sharing a look as they wore the same expression on their face, "I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this. . He was convinced you two were harmless. Just a poor. . little . . you know, Lupin . . . a tame werewolf —"

"Shut your gob!" Sirius roared, not liking the way Snape spoke about his best friend.

"And you." He spoke towards Sirius, keeping his piercing eyes fully on the oldest Black brother, "He also had kept his trust in you which I knew was quite foolish of him but he didn't take any notice of my words. He thought you were nothing but a misunderstood, innocent little boy who had gone through too much but I know the truth, your nothing but an arrogant, close-minded, immature little child—"