i. harry blowing up his aunt

It was late at night

It was late at night. It was calm. All except at 4 Privet Drive, there it was mayhem.

Harry had blown up his aunt after she had made some comments about his parents and then his godfather Sirius who he had just been starting to get to know the past 7 months.

"You bring her back! You bring her back right now!" Vernon screamed in his face trapping Harry from walking down the stairs.

"No," Harry denies, "She deserves what she got!" He remarks with a sly smirk on his face.

Vernon who wasn't happy with the boys answer, screamed in his face and attempts to grab Harry by the shoulders before harry whips out his wand at points it at his uncles neck for protection.

"You better get away from me." Harry threatens causing vernon to back away in despair while harry walks towards him still holding up his wand.

"You're not allowed to do magic outside of school." The man reminds the boy making harrys smirk falter before making it grow again.

"Oh yeah? Try me." He says making the man shiver with fear looking at the wand that's point down to his neck.

"They won't let you back now," Vernon reminds, composing himself, "you've got no where to go." He finishes with a big smirk on his face pointing his finger to the boys face.

"I don't care, anywheres better then here." He retorts, nodding at his aunt and cousin that are watching the fight happen before storming out the house.

Harry runs out the house before finding himself at the park that's near his aunt and uncles house. He puts down his luggage and sits down on the pavement putting his head in his hands trying to catch his breath.

He looks up to see the lamppost above him flickering and the playground equipment behind him moving on its own due the wind picking up. He furrows his brows before hearing a twig snap from in front of him so he looks forward.

Through the bushes there is a dog. It looks like his godfathers animagus but smaller and brown. He turns his head to the side before moving forward to see it more clearly. The dogs eyes soften at the sight of him when suddenly a noise comes from down the street making the dog start to growl at him causing him. Harry stands up with fright, holding his wand  in front for protection but before he could do anything, he was knocked to the floor.

Harry quickly looked up, coming face to face with the Knight Bus and there stood a man, holding a piece of parchment in front of him, starting to read out what's on it,"Welcome to the night bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard," Harry sits up whilst the man continues his speech, "My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening." The man Harry has now found out is called Stan finishes.

The man puts his note back into his front pocket before looking down at the young boy with glasses.

Stan looks at Harry confused, "What you doing down there?" He questions.