My lovely readers 🧡

Here is a heartily thank you and love you from my side to all of my dear readers because of whom I got a smile on my lips whenever I open wattpad. Be it their reading list addition, votes or comments. ❤❤ You guys never fail to make me happy.

Fun fact: As I started my writing on Wattpad during lock down, hence after it ended and we all went back to our busy lives, I also like all others got busy in my own studies and personal life. And after Entangled Love, my Wattpad account was almost near to dead for almost 1.5 years. I started Her Replaced Husband but got a serious and bad writer's block for it hence I couldn't even manage to update it as well. Apart from the out of the blue updates of Far Away Love which were like one in a month lol, I didn't even have anything productive to do on wattpad. I lost many readers from my EL time.

But then in 2022, I started The Arranged Series with the Book 1 of this series His Ignorant Lover. The response it got, in the beginning, wasn't very nice as well because it was like I suddenly woke up from a long time of sleep lmao. 😂

But then when Huzaifa and Unaiza got mentioned in HIL, people initially talked about them more than the actual couple of that book. The craze of this couple got more and more with the passing of time. Even during MMIM, people asked me about Huzaifa and Unaiza and their book. I always found this so overwhelming. The series which wasn't doing anything well was suddenly getting people to talk about that one couple.

I know this might not be that big for many but for me, I am so overwhelmed by the love and intrigue this couple generate on my pm and mbs. So as I am now staring this book, I am extra and super anxious than ever to write something which can fall upon you expectations. I hope I can do justice to your expectations. ❤

So these covers are made by loveliest nardhana. ❤❤

Thank you so much, dear. They are very beautiful and are suiting the vibe of HSH. Thank you once again for always being so kind, supportive, and loving. Your detailed feedback are chef's kiss. ❤❤

 ❤❤