|fifteen|

Huzaifa scratched the tip of his nose in irritation as his father's scowling at him continued. Just a while ago, he saw his commercial running on the television and since then, this court was in process in which he was made to stand at a corner like a culprit. But he didn't want to budge one step away from his stance. It included his love and passion for something he had been wishing for so long.

Folding his arms in front of his chest recklessly and looking away at a dubious nook, he seemed a nuisance to Tashfeen right now. His expression gave the idea as though he was getting disgruntled by his lecture and wanted it to end soon. Huzaifa's rebellious nature had always made him get into trouble. Once a thing came into his mind, he didn't care for anything and anyone to get it in his own way.

That was the thing all of them were fearing. Aqia was trying to calm her husband down and find a solution that was better for both of them. While Unaiza knew the effect of the storm which was coming.

"I thought you heard me but you still hadn't let go of that weird obsession," Tashfeen snarled angrily.  

Huzaifa twisted his lips. "Dad, that's not an obsession. It's my passion and something I love."

"If you want to live here then let it go. Come back on track. Your father is a businessman, your brother is this province's police ASP and you are going to pursue a career which one can't even pronounce to anyone proudly?" His eyes were shooting daggers at his son who was least affected by this.

Huzaifa raised a brow. "Excuse me, Dad? What's bad about doing something that I like?"

"The thing which you like is bad, Huzaifa," he told him.

He laughed in sarcasm. "I will change your mind one day, Dad. Believe me."

Tashfeen shook his head. "You are going to join my office from tomorrow. Understood?"

Huzaifa exhaled and smiled. "No. I am sorry."

"Huzaifa, why are you doing this?" Aqia intruded. "Your Dad is right. When you have a well-established business then why are you leaving what's yours? After him, it's you who is going to support your father in the future."

"Mom, I have no interest in business. You know that," he replied calmly.

"Then where does your interest lie? In something which is so low to even claim loudly?" Tashfeen yelled angrily. "I shouldn't have let you study Mass Communication. I thought once you will get what you want, your enthusiasm will end and you will not feel being left out. Business is in your blood, Huzaifa. First Haider and then you. Why are you guys not thinking about becoming my support?"

"Dad, I am thinking about you. But that is something that I want to pursue. That's been my passion for such a long time. Don't kill it. I will become your support at the right time. No one is denying that," he explained, as a matter of fact.

"No," Tashfeen retorted. "Your passion is a stain on my name and my personality, Huzaifa. What will I tell everyone about what my son is doing? If you want to live here, then leave your passion. Don't bring disgrace upon your family."

"One day I will bring this statement which you just said totally opposite in action, Dad. And that's my promise. Fine then, if my passion will not get flourish here in my father's then I have no right and no intention to live here," he declared, fearlessly.

Aqia gasped while Unaiza just looked at him with widened eyes. Tashfeen glared at him more furiously now.

"What kind of things are you saying, Huzaifa? That's not a good way to discuss things. Calm down first," Haider intruded, putting a hand over his shoulder.